𝟏𝟕 | 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘!

"We should kill them, then

"We should kill them, then." Dagon burped.

"There's no way you can get close to Gojo," Jogo said. "Like you can't to Gojo because he has this Infinity thing. I know nothing about the girl."

"Even my beautiful transfigured humans got burned by her. Every thing that got closed to her will be gone or pierced into pieces," Mahito whined.

"You still have Hanami and me," Dagon burped in his own language.

"That girl cut my nape and hands and it took me long enough to recover and that Gojo nearly ended my life," Hanami replied with his own language (Japanese in backwards).

"I don't understand what the hell are you two talking about," Jogo's fire came out from his holes.

"As for Hanami, it's "That girl cut my nape and hands and it took me long enough to recover and that Gojo nearly ended my life." As for Dagon, it's "You still have Hanami and me." They're powerful," Geto said. "But there's always something that can kill them."

"What? They are powerful. As me and Mahito said, we can't get close to her. Either you'll die or get pierced which took you a long time to recover," Jogo said.

"The Prison Realm and Ball Trap," Geto said.

"Ball Trap? Prison Realm? What are those I wonder," Mahito said.

"Prison Realm is more like a cube that has a seal in it. For the Ball Trap, it's not some random mere ball. Once the ball hits the target, its strings will spread around the target's body and stopped all of their movements," Geto explained. "We'll use the Prison Realm for Gojo and the Ball Trap for that girl."

"That girl is pretty fast."

"Ball Trap is fast. I'm pretty sure it can catch up with her," Geto replied.

"What if she escaped?"

"We will torture her 'till death before she couldn't escape," Geto said.

"Well, well. Are you guys planning to kill this person named Kamado Y/N?" a voice said which made the gang turned their around.

"I have a deep hatred towards her too."

"He called all of us here and he's asleep now?" Megumi said

"This is why I hate him," Nobara sighed.

"I don't know if he's sleeping with his eyes open or his eyes were opened the whole time under that blindfold." Y/N explained.

"Maybe you should try, sensei?" the salmon haired boy asked his teacher.

"Why me?"

"We don't want out hearts to drop from its place." Nobara replied.

"You don't want yours to drop but instead you want mine to drop?" Y/N asked with an annoyed smile which sent shivers down to her students' spines except the raven haired boy. Y/N exhaled as she approached the "sleeping" white haired man. She carefully opened his blindfold which revealed a pair of beautiful oceanic eyes. 

"I nearly got my heart dropped to my toes," the h/c woman thought.

"You got stunned by my handsome face?" the white haired man asked.

"This guy is trying to kill me or what?" Y/N thought.

"Sensei?" Megumi asked at his sensei that is frozen on place.

"What's wrong with her?" Yuuji asked. Y/N's body started to tremble because of the shock.

"Kamado-kun?" Gojo said which made Y/N gripped her jacket for her dear life.

"Oyakata-san, Ubuyashiki-san, bless me," she squirmed.

"Ubuyashiki????" all of them tilted their heads.

"E-eto.." Y/N froze. "They are the master of the Demon Slayer Corps."

Suddenly, a portal showed up behind them. The portal was covered with the beautiful lavender flowers or demon slayers know it as Wisteria. A pair of children showed up.

"Kiriya-kun?" Y/N's eyes widen. "K-Kanata-kun?"

"They are so cute!! But wait, they're girls, right?" Nobara thought.

"Oyakata-sama has asked for your return to the corps for a while because of a meeting and the four of them behind you to come," Kiriya announced.

"You may return here after the meeting is done," Kanata said.

"O-oh. Hai. Please wait for a while while I change into my uniforms. Nobara, Megumi, Yuuji, Gojo-san, please wait here." Y/N instructed. She walked out from Gojo's place to her room to change into her uniform. She put the f/c haori over her shoulder and locked the door.

"Is it about a plan to kill Muzan. No. Must be something else." Y/N thought as she buttoned her uniform. She went to Gojo's room again and found that they're still there.

"Sensei is so pretty. If she's a lesbian, I would date her already," the brown haired girl mumbled.

"You may enter now," Kanata said while she and her brother walked inside the portal.

"I need you guys to be around the Wisteria forest just incase a demon attacked. Don't go out from the front tori because the demons always wander off around there and they're not going to attack you inside the Wisteria forest. Understood? You can enter the corps and just say my name that you need to enter for some business with the Hinokami Hashira. It's usually a Tsuchinoto," Y/N asked. Everyone nodded. "Don't use any kind of sorcery there or you'll break the whole forest."

Y/N got inside the portal with the others following her.

Gojo POV

I wonder why did that child called the three of us. And.. WE GET TO SEE MORE THINGS ABOUT THESE DEMON SLAYING THINGS REEEEEEEEEEEE calm down, Satoru.

Y/N POV

The scent. I can smell the Wisteria scent from the portal already. I looked up at the sky and finally found hanging Wisterias. I really miss them.

"This looks like paradise," Yuuji said.

"I need to get there as soon as possible," I said. Really, it has been a long time since I last saw the Hashiras. "If you need some help, ask one of the members of the corps to lead you to my estate."

I started walking while I saw Murata-kun wandering around the corps.

"Ka-Kamado-san!" he greeted.

"Hello, Murata-kun," I greeted back. I continued my walk until Oyakata-sama's mansion was within my sight with some of the Hashiras there.

 I continued my walk until Oyakata-sama's mansion was within my sight with some of the Hashiras there