𝟑𝟒 | 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

January 27 2019

January 27 2019. The date where Kamado Y/N and Gojo Satoru will get married.

Y/N rolled to her side and found her soon-to-be-husband, asleep. She smiled and exhaled at Gojo. She rubbed her thumb on his exposed back in a slow motion. "Morning, Satoru."

"Five more minutes," he groaned. He buried his face on Y/N's chest while the h/c woman chuckled at him.

"But the ceremony will start at 10 AM."

"I'm not waking up. It's still 5:30."

"It's 6:15," a sweat dropped from Y/N's head.

"Okay fine," he groaned as he sat up. "I never thought that we'll get married today."

"Yeah... that's pretty funny that you just proposed like a month ago and now we're getting married," Y/N chuckled.

"I can have you all by myself now," he hugged his soon-to-be-wife and rested his head on her hair. "And Kuroo can no longer flirt with you!"

"It's not that he always flirts with me, Satoru!" Y/N said which made Gojo laughed. "And you're the one who invited him today!"

"Okay, okay. The students are probably waiting," he said between his laughs. He backed away and looked at her face for a moment before crashing his lips into hers.

 He backed away and looked at her face for a moment before crashing his lips into hers

Y/N entered the room as she switched the lights on with her other hand. She sat on the chair and placed the box somewhere else.

"So let's see," Y/N said.

"Hello, Gojo-sama," someone said. Y/N turned around and found a servant bowing.

"M-my name is not Gojo-sama," the h/c woman said. "And who are you?"

"I'm one of the servants from the Gojo mansion," she said. "Young master sent me here."

"Oh... I see," Y/N said. "But I can do my hair and face by myself."

"Alright if you say so, my lady," the maid said as she left. Y/N picked the brush and brushed it against the black face paint. She lined it on her eyes carefully so it won't touch her cornea.