𝟒𝟑 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃

She ran forward with tears coming from her eyes

She ran forward with tears coming from her eyes. She started to connect all the forms that she remembered in order to defeat Muzan. Zenitsu used every single strong attacks that he can even without a red katana.

"Someone has to pin him somewhere!" she shouted. The sun started to show itself as she looked at it. "The sun is rising! We have to hold him here!"

"Roger that!" Tanjiro replied. He stepped on his own foot but luckily, Zenitsu showed up with his God speed. The red haired boy immediately stood up and continued to launch attacks at him.

"Breath of Sun: Solar Halo Dragon Dance!" she created a form of fire towards Muzan as her staff hit him. Tanjiro, who was near Muzan and a wall, immediately realized his assignment. Pin him to the wall.

"Breath of Sun: Scorching Crimson Mirror," his katana managed to throw Muzan to the wall. "Sunflower Thrust!"

He finally pinned him to the wall. "Tanjiro!"

She ran towards him and helped him push the demon to the wall. "Breath of Sun: Sunflower Thrust!"

She did the same towards Muzan. Her red staff dug its way to the hole in his body. He was about to stab both of the siblings until a scream was heard.

"Cut it out already, you moron!" Mitsuri shouted as she cut one of his arms. "You should stop it!!"

"Kanroji!" she exclaimed. "You're still alive!"

"I'm all good! Focus on pinning him, Y/N-chan!" she replied. Sanemi showed up and sliced Muzan's other arm. Muzan's face suddenly got a crack line in the middle as it started to split apart in front of Tanjiro. It was filled with sharp teeth and a long tongue inside it.

"Keep holding him, Tanjiro!" she commanded. "At least we'll die together if we get eaten so don't be scared! I'm always here for you!"

Obanai, whose face was destroyed, showed up in front of Tanjiro and took the damage from Muzan.

"Dawn is nearing! Keep holding him until the sun fully rises!" Sanemi shouted. The siblings looked at towards the source of the sun rays and their eyes widened. Muzan himself got shocked. He immediately created another explosion and threw Sanemi off. One of his arms got cut by Muzan but Y/N? Her neck was almost chopped and her chest was heavily injured. Her left lung got hit which was the reason why she struggled to breath.

Giyuu showed up. His right arm was cut. He immediately helped Tanjiro and Y/N who were struggling to hold him down.

"We'll do it! Dawn is nearing! He'll die!" she screamed. The sun started to show even more and caused Muzan to let out a malevolent scream.

"They can do it.. they can do it.." Yuuji prayed inside his own heart.

"Please... Buddha and Gods... help Y/N-nee on defeating Muzan," Senjuro prayed from his own house with nobody.