•02

“Sir I really can’t do it, how many times I have to tell you sir? I’m busy that day, I’m really sorry.” Sunoo getting furious that Mr. Park forcing him on this project.

“You the only one who can do this Sunoo” Mr. Park said.

“Sir I can’t, I’m seriously can’t.” Sunoo said and was about to go out of the office.

“Sunoo they know, you really need this job done or we will get in trouble if they win against us. No one can do better than you Sunoo-ahh.” He said in desperately.

“What do you mean they know?” Sunoo looked at Mr. Park and confused.

“You know what I mean Kim Sunoo” Mr. Park looked at Sunoo with full of mixed feelings.

Sunoo gripped his hand so tightly that it raised his veins. Clearly he seemed to hold back his anger at this point.

“Fine, I’ll do it.” he said in deep voice and walking out from there angrily.

* * *

Sunoo looked at the floor while spacing out. He keeps thinking about how he will tell you that he can’t celebrate your birthday tomorrow.

When he felt someone holding his shoulder, he felt like punching that person.

He looked at the person with an annoyed face but it turned out it was you.

His face changed very quickly after he found out that it was you.

“Y/n~” Sunoo whined and hugged you.

“How many times I have to remind you to stop hugging me in public, huh? Let me go or my boyfriend will kill you.” You said jokingly as you let go of him.

“I don’t care.” he said and hugged you again.

“What happened?” You asked and just hugging him as she feel something off about him.

Sunoo let go of you and sighed before telling her but you shut him up.

“I will tell you something first.” You said and holding his hand making Sunoo scared.

“You're not breaking up with me right?” Sunoo said with his wide eyes.

“No silly, I was about to tell you that I can’t celebrate my birthday with you.” You said with a pouted.

“OH GREAT.” He said cheerfully making you mad.

"What!?" You looked at him in disbelief.

You walked away while crossing your arm as Sunoo followed you.

At the end, both of you in a good term after Sunoo kept trying to apologize to you. Then he explained everything to you that he can’t celebrate your birthday too making both of you feel relief.

* * *

Tbc.