•05

“Get out of my house, I don’t trust a stranger.” You said as you looking away from him.

“How about we have a bet. If it’s true that he was a kind person or a cruel person” Sunghoon said while walking around her room.

“If he was what you thought he is then I will stop coming to you and to Sunoo.” He said but then he sat on your bed while smirked at you.

“a-and if he not what I thought he would be?” Y/n asked nervously.

“Then you will join me as my team and as my GIRLFRIEND.” he emphasized the girlfriend word making you speechless.

“Here you are, coming to my place and accused my boyfriend that he is a killer then you expect me to become your girl?” You scoffed while  looking at him.

“Fine, I trust my boyfriend than you. I will take your bet but promise me that you will do what you just said.” You coming closer to Sunghoon that was sat on you bed and innocently giving your pinky finger.

Sunghoon looked at you and back to your finger. He chuckled as he make a pinky swear with you while his other hand was touching your lips.

“You're so cute, I can’t wait to have you.” He looked at you and walked away from there.

You sat on your bed weakly and looked at your door. “I hope he was lying.”

* * *

You opened your door even before Sunoo rang your bell making Sunoo surprised when you opened it.

“You making me scared over there.” He said as He get in your house.

You hugged him tightly making Sunoo chuckled.

“I just gone for 2 days and you already missed me this much.” He said and hugged you as tight as you was hugging him.

You just hummed and walked inside.

“I brought your coffee and some snack to eat.” Sunoo said and sat on the couch.

And again you hummed as an answer.

“What’s wrong babe?” Sunoo asked as he got worried by you that was kept silent.

“Sunoo-ahh.” You said, you holding his hand and looked at it.

Sunoo hummed.

“Do love me?” You asked him while still looking at his hand.

“Of course!” He said cheerfully.

“Are we going to stop making our relationship privately?” You asked again and still looking at his hand.

“Of course y/n, what’s wrong with you?” Sunoo started to get concerned.

“What are you working for Kim Sunoo?” this time you looked at him with your serious face.

When Sunoo heard his full name he started to get more worried than he already was.

“As an employee at the Park Company.” He said and smiling to you.

That smile really making you melt. You smiled back to Sunoo making Sunoo smile widely.

“What’s wrong with you, you making me worry.” He said as he hugged you.

“Sorry for making you worry.” You said and patted his back.

* * *

Tbc.