Chapter 11

Hello, please take a seat.

Jin bowed and sat down.

So tell me how your classes are going on ? Namjoon asked.

It's great , I am about to complete my Syllabus and after that I'd like to take a break.

Namjoon nodded.

Would you like to eat lunch with me?

No, I have to go home, I will take rest and also I am not hungry. ( Jin said this with a smile)

Namjoon was so worried , he noticed how Jin started to ignore him and avoid being with him, Jin seemed happy as If now he is not worried about Taehyung at all. He decided to share this information to Jk.

Moreover Jungkook ,his boss always acted cold and heartless than ever. Namjoon assured JK that he will inform about Tae as soon as he joins the University.

Namjoon's image is a sweet caring VC who manages the Kingsdale college well but he had past criminal records, he killed his own father and Jungkook as a powerful person helped Namjoon to clear all the evidences against him. Well nothing is for free, Jungkook helped Namjoon and in return with all his intelligence Namjoon helped Jungkook's business to gain international fame.

I can't stay away from him, not anymore. Namjoon said sadly.

He had been thinking about Jin whom he loved dearly. He can't lose his only love. He seems so distant from him. On the other hand Jk again became cold and emotionless, it's like both of them were in crisis.

In need of love and attention..

..................................................................................

Jimin became best friend of Tae, they spent lot of time together. One such evening Suga arrived to meet Jimin.

Bell rings

Jimin - wait here Tae i will see who it is.

Tae nods.

Jimin goes and unlocked the door and was suddenly attacked by a powerful hungry kiss of Suga.

It took sometime for Jimin to gain his balance and then Jimin pushed Suga back.

Jimin turned bright pink, he shyly says- later , someone is here.

Suga - who ?

Jimin - Tae , you know the friend i told you about over a call ?

Suga - yes, now i remember .

Jimin holds Suga's hand and drags him to his own room.

Here, Tae meet my boyfriend Suga.

Tae smiles and replies a small hii, I am Taehyung.

After evening supper Taehyung excused himself and went away.

Next morning Suga called Jk.

Hello Jeon

Hello Mr. Min why you called.

Duga was laughing which irritated jk.

What ? What's so funny ?

Suga- i thought this one was special for you Jeon , but you let him go ? Ha ha

What ?

That boy which I saw in your office, I met him.

Jungkook springs out off his bed .. what, where ?!! Tell me now..

Suga paused - why you asking me i think you knew , you let him go right.

Jungkook grits his teeth- tell me where is he right now.

Suga texts the address and then Namjoon enters complaining about the peculiar behaviour of Jin.

Jk smirks while looking at the location which was sent, he traced it and he found him.

Now Tae is in JK's radar, where he can hide himself ?

Nowhere