Chapter 3

After Jungkook left, he was restless, he couldn't concentrate on his work properly and Namjoon could see it

Namjoon- Jungkook I've been working for the interest of your company for 8 years now, but it's the 1st time that you are so zoned out. Why aren't you focusing?

Jungkook sighs- Namjoon I want something, I've been thinking about someone,  I can't wait..... ( Jungkook closed his eyes again picturing those doe innocent brown eyes , those lips )

Namjoon laughs - Then why are you even tensed , go get whosoever you want, who's stopping you ?

Jungkook- Nothing..

A knock is heard in his office.

Jungkook- come in.

Minho entered- Sir these are the documents you asked for.

Jungkook hums and takes the document.

Namjoon sees Jungkook eagerly reading that document. Namjoon smiles - who's that hmm ? That you want her biodata ?
I've seen that you never ask the name of your fucktoys ? So why now ?

Jungkook- its him not her.

Namjoon chuckles - oo interesting. I am really curious now.

Jungkook- Taehyung.... is his name.... is that enough?

Namjoon nodded without peeping into the paper which Jungkook was seeing and said - nice name ... but why I am feeling that I've heard this name before .. anyway enjoy with your babyboy .... have a nice f**k.

Jungkook glares at him and Namjoon went out if his office.

He again looks at the document, a smirk on his face.

Kim Taehyung Age - 19 Sexuality- Gay Relationship- single and virgin

Kim Taehyung
Age - 19
Sexuality- Gay
Relationship- single and virgin.
Family- Mother died , have brother who is in Army.
Father is sergeant.
Studies - studying is Kingstone College, final year.
Hobbies- planting tress, gardening, singing, painting. Wants to be an Environmentalist.
Other Interests- leaning about nature , love Ghibli movies, love sweets, love animals, cleanliness campaign.