Chapter 10

After 2 weeks

Where the hell is he ?
Where would he go?  , he has only a flat to live ...

Jungkook was furious than ever, he gave his men a task to search for him in his flat , university, even his hometown but he is nowhere to be found.

Jungkook was a famous public figure so he couldn't just announce and print posters about Taehyung just to capture him again. Media would question their relation and lots of paparazzis would make Tae's life hell.

Meanwhile Taehyung was living happily with Jin , in his apartment. Jin told no one about it , not even Namjoon because he couldn't help Taehyung earlier.

Jin was so happy to take care of Taehyung,  they would talk for hours about their personal life as well as their subjects.

Gradually Taehyung started to get bored and wanted to go out of home , but Jin never allowed.

Taehyung hoped that now Jungkook would stop looking for him cause who would still want to take revenge after this much time that too because of that small incident in restaurant.

As Jin went to the college , Taehyung thought that going out of the apartment for fresh air won't be a big problem.

He took his Hoodie and wore it with a black jeans. He walked out after so long and he  felt really happy. He saw children playing in the park which reminded him of his own childhood.

He sat on a bench watching people , taking in all the fresh air , seeing dancing flowers as the wind blows.

Suddenly a ball with fast pace hit Taehyung, he winced aaah. But then he saw a male small in height picked up the ball and give it back to children while scolding them to play carefully.

Taehyung was still rubbing his stomach cause of the hard hit. A really gentle voice asked
Hey, are you okay ?

Taehyung looked up and saw a really cute face with concern.

He replied - y-yeah.

Pain will mitigate soon , if you don't mind can I check if your stomach is ok or not ? I can help you.

Taehyung shows  his boxy smile but gently refused after looking at people in the park.

Jimin understood that he is shy and uncomfortable as some of his patients are too.
Where do you live ?

Taehyung pointed out to jin's apartment.

Jimin smiled my house Is in the same lane too , come with me I will treat you. 

Taehyung was still thinking to refuse as he should not trust strangers easily.

Don't worry..

My name is Jimin and I am a doctor. ( jimin had a getle smile on his face)

Ooh, Taehyung smiled too  - my name Is Taehyung.

Jimin took Taehyung to his house and there he treated him.

Then he offered him some soup and they started talking. How their few minutes turned into hours they didn't realized. 
Finally tae said goodbye and went back to his home, but they promised to meet in  the park again.

Taehyung finally returned home and when Jin returned he told everything to Jin, he didn't want to hide anything. Jin after being little bit angry allowed Tae only to go nearby places not too far away. Tae agreed.

Taehyung after dinner, went to his own room and slept with a smile that finally he have someone to talk to except Jin.

_____________________________________________

Pls ignore my spelling errors 🥲

Hope you liked this chapter 💜💟