Chapter 16

Jin pushed Namjoon off him ?

What were you doing, oh my god, he hides his face with his palm.

I proved you wrong Jin ?

What ? When did you ? I- I did not like it , even a bit, no way.

Joon smirked - but your flushed face , your red ears and trembling hands proves otherwise.

Why are you doing this ? I cannot love you, I don't think that I love you.

You eventually will fall in love with me. Just give me a chance ?

If i say no then ?

Then i will keep you here until you agree with me.

That's unfair ,Jin whines.

Everything is fair in love darling.

Jin thinks , if he disagree he won't be able to get out of here ?
O-ok ?

Namjoon's eyes glistened - is it a yes ?

Yes!

You have no idea, how happy i am right now. You are my first love and last. If not you nobody. I love you so much Jin. I really do.
Joon smiled and hugs Jin.

For Jin he was still awkward cause he don't know how to respond to such confession.

Finally Joon look at Jin, he was so overwhelmed, his love Judt agreed to give him a chance.

He kisses him again passionately. Grabbing Jin by his Shoulders.

Jin was in a daze he came out of it quickly and patted Joon's Shoulders.

I-i am not that comfortable with make outs and all.

Joon realized that he was way to exited- I am sorry, I was just overwhelmed, take your time. Please stay here tonight.

Joon left Jin in his bedroom.

Jin sat down on the edge of the bed , facepalming- How the he'll I am gonna get myself out of this situation.

Time skip.

Next morning

Tae woke up with a cute pout rubbing his eyes.

Good morning sweetheart Jungkook standing in front of him with a tray of food .

Ready for breakfast?

Taehyung took his time to registered what happened last night.
Y- you kidnapped me again ?

Jungkook with a smug face - well yeah.

Why there are 2 pillows ?

Guess why ? I slept next to you ?

Oh my god ? I don't even remember..

Jungkook smiles- I'll make you remember tonight.

N-no, don't.

Jungkook laughs relax I won't do anything unless you want it too.

I slept next to you because you were trying to hug something so i volunteered.

Come on now freshen up and lets eat breakfast together. I have something important to discuss.

Taehyung with confused expressions nodded and got up.

Jungkook in his mind - sorry taetae I can't let you go this time... i can't bound you physically so i have to do this to make you stay.

Jungkook called a no. - Namjoon, ready the papers.

Jungkook was finally happy and content, he sighs and closed his eyes , reliving the memories of the past.

____________________________________________