Chapter 12

Namjoon was in his office looking outside the glass window, staring at a particular handsome male, who was the reason for his smile. Jin was eating in the school cafeteria with his colleagues.
He was still unsure how jeon will react if he find out that Jin is hiding Tae for so long. He wanted to protect Jin,  his love.

Phone rang and joon saw the caller ID
Thinking of a devil and here it is ..
He answered the call
Yes Mr. Jeon?

Hello Joon, I've found my babyboy..

Oh! Tha-that's great umm where is h-he?

He is living in the house of your college professor

J-jin !

Yes that Jin,  so sad that it's his last day on earth , he dared to take away what's mine, I was not in a mood to kill today but what can I do ?

N-no please, please d-dont kill him. I-i love him s-so much , please !

Jeon laughed hmm how interesting ! OK I won't kill a harmless professor and that too my babyboy's favorite,  I don't want to scare him... well not yet.

I am gonna be there after 7 , I have important deal, you come as well. Collect your man.

Thank you s-so much, I won't forget your kindness,  I will be there in no time.

With that their conversation ended.

Time skip

Jungkook with his men knocked jin's house.
Jin was cooking and Tae was dusting the dining area.

Jin opened the door.

Yes ?

Who are you ? What you want?

Jungkook chuckled ... oh you didn't recognized me , he came forward and the light fell on his face.

Jin frowned.

Now can you recognize my handsome face ? Jk said with lifting his eyebrows and maintaining a dirty smirk on his face.

Jin gasped. He opened his mouth , but then didn't said anything. He was contemplating what he should say. He was obviously fearstriken cause he heard so much about him from Tae also police favours him.

Finally Jin spoke..
You look average,  but you have to admit that I am the most handsome one here.

As soon as he heard Jin comments on him - average face

As soon as he heard Jin comments on him - average face. He became furious. He gritted his teeth.

Who do you think you are hah? Me and average face? Search Jeon Jungkook on internet and I bet you'll find almost 50 articles about me as the most handsome bachelor of South Korea. Where's your name ?

Jin with the same confidence as before replied - must've bought them...

Jungkook- what ?

Jin - see I know that you have alot of money you must've paid them to give you that handsome title. Paid articles and all. I don't do such things, 1st and foremost I am not a celebrity but I swear wherever I go girls swoon over me. If I want I can pay and you see that billboard,  Jin pointed and the biggest billboard..

Jungkook nodded.

Yes that one, I can get them printed with my most gorgeous face on that billboard with Worldwide Handsome title. But you know what?

What  ?

I will never do that because I have self confidence. I love myself and my handsome, ethereal,  the most glamorous face.

Jungkook- did you just said that I bribed the reporters to write about my handsome face ? And i have lack of self confidence?

Jin - exactly!

Jungkook scratched his head irritated.

Jk- Take your words back.

Jin - no, I won't.

Jk gritted his teeth - take your words back !!

Jin refused - not a chance, coconut- face.

Jk - what did you say ?!!!!

Meanwhile Tae was finished with his dusting and also set the dishes on the dining table. Wondering what Jin is doing at the main entrance for so long.

He was about to go and check but jimin called him. And he got busy talking to his new best friend.

Joon was speeding his car, he was scared , what if jk change his mind and kill Jin?, he knows jk have anger issues.

Back to Jin and jk

Jk - I am telling the truth I never paid them to appreciate my good looks.

Jin - Whatever.

Jk- wait I will call the most reputed TIMES Magazine head , they will tell you the truth.

Jin - my Japche is getting cold and I am not at all interested in TIMES magazine or bla bla bla , all I am saying is no one.. NO ONE is  GODDAMN FINE as KIM SEOKJIN which is me. And with that he banged the door on jk's face.

Jungkook on the other hand was wondering that who the hell in this world made Jin think so high of himself.

Shaking his head sideways he said - Delusional on another level.

Jin also stomped his feet after closing the door. And Tae disconnced his call with jimin .

Hyung what happened ? Whay took you so long ? Who was it ?

Average- faced Jeon Jungkook came. He was saying he is handome ,that too in front of
me , can you believe that ?

Tae froze - wh-what ?!!

Jin - What ?

H-hyung he came to take me, he will kidnap me again Hyung, i-i am sc-sacred.

Jin soon realized that Tae was right. He was not here to flex his good looks but to abduct Taehyung.

Jin alarmingly said - what we're gonna do ?

Taehyung trembled.

Outside jin's house.

Jk - you , do I look handsome to you ?

One of his men - nodded his head furiously.

Other one said - Boss, i-if you don't mind can I say something

Jungkook nodded

Boss, aren't we here for... umm y-your ..

Jungkook eyes grew big, he groaned and pulled his hair in frustration. He was here to take his babyboy , how can he forget that?
He Took out his gun from his pocket.

Knock the bloody door...

Jin and Taehyung both were inside the bedroom, Taehyung hid in the closet and Jin was behind the sofa with a fripan in one hand and knife on other.

Jin mumbled- God, pls save us.
____________________________________________

I love jinkook hilarious duo. So I made it funny 😃

Thank you so much for reading 💜
Hope you guys enjoyed it. 😄
Pls vote to show your support 💖