𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝗼𝐧𝐞; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 & 𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻, 𝗪𝗶𝗲𝗿." ✦ 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘩/𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
The Relocation & Avoiding Brothers
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

     "Get away from me Creep!" A feminine voice filled the air near the second youngest Mikaelson sister. The famous family smirk played onto the brunette's lips as she used her vampire speed to rush towards where the sound came from. In a matter of seconds, she was peaking around one of the buildings. A spark glinted in her ocean orbs as she walked at a slower, more human, pace towards the duo.

"What are you doing to my friend?" She 'curiously' inquired towards the 'gentleman' in her line of sight. She added an extra act by quirking her head to the side; he turned around and met her eyes. Clearly the brunette didn't know either of these two, but she wanted to help the poor girl out. Either he'd step away or he'd play hardball. Tallulah Mikaelson secretly hoped he would choose the latter, because then she'd be able to enact justice—meaning her retractable canines would sink into his neck. After all, she was a starving vampire. Thump. Thump. Thump.

His heartbeat drummed in her ears as she took a step closer to the pair before her. "She wanted to make out with me. Want to join the party?" His breath held a strong scent of alcohol, and the brunette smelled the intoxication on him before she'd approached the two.

"No thank you, but can you leave her alone? My friend isn't the type to make out with drunk strangers." The ocean-eyed vampire took a step closer than before. The blonde that he held near him against the wall looked as if she wanted to speak but Tallulah gave her a warning glance. It was if her look said, 'Stay quiet but play along.'

"Are you sure? I can make your night really fun." He took a step closer grinning confidentially; however, the thumping in his chest suggested he was the polar opposite of the mirage he put on to try to impress her. When she stayed silent for a moment debating on the best reply, he took it as a yes and she was pulled next to the girl without a fight; she would wait patiently. Taking the opportunity to look into his own light-colored optics, her gaze locked onto his own and she smirked for a mere moment as her eyes dilated.

"You won't scream and you'll apologize to my friend for being an asswipe. Then you will tell her to go home and you will come back to me." Her eyes went back to normal as she watched him send the girl away. She sent a thankful glance towards her unknown rescuer and ran off after lingering for a couple moments too long for Tallulah's liking. Soon as the rescued woman was out of eye and earshot for her, she let the smirk play on her lips. "Now be good, won't you?"