CHAPTER 19

Jin pov:

I'm really grateful to Namjoon because he gaves me some of the information about the missing boy like I requested. Namjoon was smart, no doubt, he talk casually and can get many information. I owed him big dinner, I'll do that when I've free time.

It's weekend so me and Jungkook were on our way to the Park family residence. I got the information of their location from my dear cousin Namjoonie.

Jungkook and I ride a bus since we're still student we have no rides on our own. Funny. I'll got one when I've graduate as my dad promise me, can't wait to got my new ride.

When we have reached the Park mansion, it was huge and beautiful. I told them that we're Jimin's online friends, Jungkook look me in disbelief but I'm no longer play the idiot. I know they will kicked us out if I tell the story of my dream. Mr and Mrs Park were so kind, we're lucky since my ex-roomate Chimmy was not home right now. Mrs. Park welcome us, she even sheds a tears, I guess she miss her son.

They served a delicious bread and tea. At first I talk about Jimin, don't get me wrong, I know nothing about Jimin but I made up some lies and they believed.

I know I'm smart, when we get inside the mansion I saw many photo frame of Jimin, he got many medals in dancing and singing too. And other picture of both the twins were shown many with their name on it. So I can guess what Jimin like and dislike. I smirk internally and praised myself for my intelligence.

Jungkook look so shy and timid in front of the Park but as we continue to chat, we both continue to asked about Jimin real life, I carefully listen every thing to get some information.

I got many information about Jimin but I'm literally shocked to hear the name of my former roommate Yoongi. He's a well known friend of both the twins!!!

_____