CHAPTER 26

Long chapter

3rd person pov:

Secret revealed:

Chimmy was confessing all his wrong doing because there was no reason to lie anymore.

"I'm so sorry, it's not our intention to hurt Jimin. I am not gonna lie, no more, I hate him for being better, and got everything he wanted in his life. I've this hatred about my twin brother in my heart, but deep inside, I love him, he's still my brother.

It was accident, Jimin was long gone. He already left us"

Chimmy was crying out loud with the people who was listening his confession outside the room. After a minute, he wipes his tears and continue his words, as they told him to.

"Jimin was perfection, even though we have the same face, our personality was different. He was my parents favorite, not only them, also the teachers and our friends too. Yoongi is the only one, who take no favorite between us.

I always tried my best to hide my pain, but it's too much so I used to take them out on Jimin. Still, at the end of the day, we always make up after fighting because we're blood related brother. As much as I hate him, I loved him.

And there, come Taehyung, I was so into him. He was my first love, I only wanted him, I can give up everything but not him. I like him first, I know him first, I love him first but he was again ended up with the angle Jimin, not the evil Chimmy.

I was so angry that time when I confessed to Tae. I begged him to choose me over my brother but he just bark about the angel Jimin behavior and compared me with my behavior, which was evil, like everyone says. It was hurt so much, why am I the one devil, no I am not.

Since I am the evil, like everyone named me, I made a plan to destroyed my brother's relationship, but I know they'll not break up since they love each other so much, at least they'll fight for some days. I was already okay with that.

The day, when Jimin went missing. Me and Yoongi were in our vocation villa, only two us spend time. I begged Yoongi to spend time with me because I was bored so he agreed easily. The things I was not predicted was that Jimin will find out, I was the one who spread false rumors that leads to fighting the couple.

I was standing at back of the house near the clift, enjoying my time, suddenly a furious Jimin approached me, follow by a worried Yoongi.

Jimin was shouting at me, blaming me and calling me name. I was trying to calm him down at first but no vail. Yoongi asked us to stop fighting and to walk away from the cliff which was dangerous. But no, we both were pulling each other hairs and within a second, his steps were on the wrong and falling down at the cliff.

I have no idea that he will fall down from the cliff. We were so afraid at that time.

From that day on words, Yoongi and I never talk to each other again."

Chimmy smile bitterly, wiping his tears that was falling non stop.

"I've never live in peace, my brother's soul was disturbing me from the day one till now. I'm so s- sorry, I wish I could changed everything"

with that Chimmy stop his confession.

_____

(I'm sorry, Jimin was already dead from the beginning of the story😞)