CHAPTER 22

Jin pov:

I can believed this Park Chimmy, he avoid all my question and told me to mind my business. I wanted to ripped him apart, I'm here investigating on his twin brother missing case and how come he can be rude like this. If Jungkook was not here to calm me down, I'll definitely slapped him to give him some sense.

Jungkook hold me back, afraid that I'm might go brust out. Then he told this little Chimmy that we only ask him about Jimin because we felt bad for him. I'm gonna puke, he talk as sweet as a candy to my boyfriend when he talk harshly to me. I wanted to kicked his ass, he's small but so fierce.

Chimmy sigh loudly and apologized because of his behavior, he told us that he's mentally tired. Everyone asked him about his twin brother and his parents also forget about him after Jimin was missing. He told us that he missed his twin brother too and broke down into crying.

Oh no, I'm so wrong, Chimmy was so pitiful. I mentally slapped myself because of my choices of word. He suffered so much and it's true that he'll feel devastated because his twin brother was missing, after all they were blood related. Even I myself was depressed because of Jimin, his family will surely be in agony. Jungkook and I told him a sweet words to calm him down. My boyfriend was rubbing his back gently, if this was another case I'll be jealous but since our situation was like this, I'll not make a scene because of it. Lucky them, I'll not beat them up since Jimin needs us.

All the question we've ask him was answering properly by Chimmy. He said that he and Yoongi was not around, the day when Jimin was missing. Chimmy also have no clue who would want to kidnapped his sweet, twin brother. After some talk, Jungkook and I went back. I need to talk Yoongi, no matter what.

Where are you Jimin?

_____