CHAPTER 24

Jin pov:

After three days, we finally had some time off so we take our time to visited the High School, which was two hours ride, where Jimin's used to went, to find out about the name, Kim Taehyung.

Luckily, with the help of Namjoonie, he used some phone called and we got to know the address of Jimin's boyfriend. We wasted no time and headed to the Kim's apartment.

We knocked the door a few time and a handsome young man opened the door... He's the Kim Taehyung, Jimin's boyfriend, I can tell from his look.

He seems to be very intelligence and welcome us with a happy face. I waited no time, went to main topic about the missing boy Jimin. As soon as Jimin was mentioned, his boyfriend had a breakdown for a minutes. Me and Jungkook felt sorry to him, I can't even imagined lossing my Kookie.

After Taehyung regained his composure, he told a lot about their love life, how Jimin was literally angel. Taehyung also told us that they had fight before Jimin went missing which he regret till now. He also thanked us for searching his lover, he himself was also still searching him by his ways with hiring a private detective but none success.

Jungkook and Taehyung had a chat while I was looking their photo album made by Taehyung. He said, he used to takes their photo, everytime they dated and kept them in an album. They're so sweet and beautiful. But one thing catch my eyes, the silver necklace, Jimin was wearing. I already show it before.

I asked Taehyung about Jimin necklace which he answer me that it was a gift from him in their first official day, he mentioned that Jimin never take off his necklace.

Oh my God! I wish I was wrong!

I'm afraid what I was thinking.

I told them that I know where the necklace belong. Both of them eye me with surprised. I told the boys to get up and we went to the meet the person, who had been keeping Jimin's necklace.

_____