CHAPTER 28

It was the day Jimin went missing. He had a big fight with his lover, Taehyung which latter he found out that it was all along a plan by his twin brother, Chimmy.

Jimin was hurt and angry at the same time so he called his brother but he did not answer. After some try, he decided to called his best friend, Yoongi and from Yoongi words he knew, they're having a nice time in their villa. He tell no other and went to there by himself.

He left in hurry that he even forget to bring his card... His car was out of petrol in the middle of the road. He walk by his foot but suddenly someone bump into him and make him fall on the ground.

He was broken inside and knowing his situation, he just cried there... After sometimes, someone help him up, who had a wide shoulder, a handsome face, and captivating plump lips.

"Hi there buddy, you okay"
The latter was giving him a hankie to Jimin to wipes his tears, showing his bread smiles. Jimin just nodded.

"Jin, hurry up, get in" A boy who look like a bunny, shouted from the car.

"Okay Kookie,.... Hey, take this buddy, you look like a lost puppy" The said name Jin handed some money to Jimin before went inside the car.

Jimin smile a little seeing a good human like the boy. He takes bus to arrived their villa by the money Jin gave to him.

Yoongi was inside the house when Jimin arrived and he asked his brother whereabouts, only to run to him after getting a replied from his friend.

Jimin was boiling in angered and fights with his brother with verbally and physically. He never thought, his own brother will stab him in the back. He was in rage and will not calm down in the moment, but due to his unluck, he accidentally took a wrong step that make him fall from the cliff.

_____