Enemy

"So, tell me the situation" Arthit asked Aim with his arms crossed on his chest.

Starting from the next day, Arthit joined Kongpob's personal team along with Tutah whose job designation is still unclear to everyone. When Kongpob asked about his specialization, Tutah and Arthit just smirked evilly.

"We are receiving... threats from the last few days and today Suchirit sir is attacked when he visited the hospital for monthly check-up. Luckily nothing happened to him"

"From Whom?"

"No idea..." Aim replied tiredly. He tried all possible ways but not a single clue is found. Everything started at a slow pace. From the day, John was kept prisoned, Suchirit started getting threats followed to Aim, Tew, and then to Kongpob. It's already been 10 days but no luck on either side.

Suchirit is highly respected and loved by all the men working for them, and he gets attacked is something making everyone restless. There're already been multiple trips to see their big boss is done to assure that the other is fine but they just can't stay put.

"Is John disposed already?" Arthit asked

"What sort of language is that? Is he a trash or what?" Tutah reprimanded his friend who's cruel to his words, sometimes.

"Don't demean trash by comparing it with him" Arthit shot back but Tutah just shook his head in helplessness.

"So?" Arthit looked at Aim and asked again

"He's still in our dungeon" Aim answered not understanding why Arthit is asking

"But..."

"But?"

"I understand you might think there's a connection but John hasn't opened his mouth till now. We tried to ask him countless times and also tortured him with all the ways we can but... he just doesn't spill anything"

"Where's Kong?"

"Excuse me?" Aim didn't know how to react. Everyone calls Kongpob 'boss' only. Now Arthit addressing him as 'Kong', he doesn't know what to-

"I'm here. Any clue on the threats or attack on pa?" Kongpob walked into the 'War room'. They use this when the situation is critical and immediate action needs to be taken.

Arthit turned back to casually acknowledge his presence but was stupefied with the latter's look.

He's looking more handsome with every passing day.

"We'll get to know. Kong, let's go meet John" Arthit spoke after being poked by Tutah who observed his friend's lust-filled eyes.

"No point in wasting our time on him. He won't say anything" Kongpob tried to say but Arthit started walking and with no choice left, Aim, Tew and Kongpob followed him along with Tutah.