Judgement

Kongpob's life has been segregated now... before Arthit and After Arthit.

Kongpob never had any dreams from the beginning. He was also like very few who continue to live and enjoy life without any goals to meet or dreams to fulfill. Actually, he had one. The main reason why Kongpob decided to come out of the cocoon of Wad's parents... to search for his own.

After getting financially stabilized with his night courier job, he started searching for his birth parents... and found out that his parents moved on long back from him. They got divorced and remarried to their loved ones and are happily spending their lives with their loved ones. They do remember him occasionally like his birthday or the day he was kidnapped but other than that... they're happy and Kongpob didn't want to intrude on that and spoil everything.

Kongpob came back from Australia(Where his birth parents are settled) and continued to do his job. He has money, well-wishers(Wad and his family) and he was content with it.

When he met Suchirit and learned about the latter's dream, he decided to give it a shot and succeeded to get the grip of the world he's dealing with but that was never his dream.

After meeting Arthit and working with him for quite some time, Kongpob started to dream.. a dream to have Arthit in it. And he succeeded in that now. Living a life in which Arthit is an integral part. His father, Wad, Arthit and his team members who treat him as family... he's happy with his life and thanked God for giving him such beautiful life.

And professionally, Arthit is excelling in everything that Suchirit wants to take Arthit with him in most of the missions and teach him everything. Most importantly, the patience that Arthit lacks now. Slowly, but he's getting there.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Time flew rather quickly for everyone in the Suthiluck mansion. Arthit and his friends are the greatest addition of minds, entertainment and adventure in Kongpob's men. They started loving every member of Arthit's group that they already started feeling gloomy when Kongpob announced that after this weekend, Arthit and his friends will be back to their student life and Arthit being appointed as Head hazer, might lessen his visits despite being 'Boss's lover'.

Yes, everyone knows. And if you're thinking of a dynamic way of Arthit/Kong officially announced, then you're wrong. They were caught red-handed when they're busy exploring each other in the arms store. In between the weapons🤦🏻‍♂️. Don't blame Kong as it's purely and solely Arthit's idea as he claimed it as a fantasy and who's Kong to deny it. And frankly speaking, he did had fun🙈

There're two days left for Arthit's last/Judgement day and Suchirit is quite conflicted between his beliefs and Arthit's quick and accurate strategies. So, he reached to his only trusted Advisor's room.

"Pa?"

"I hope I am not disturbing you" Suchirit sat next to Kongpob who's playing on his mobile.

"I thought you're chatting with your lover" Suchirit asked with a smirk on his face but Kongpob sighed tiredly while hugging his father's left arm.

"No, Pa!! He's busy in his hazer training."

"Oh yeah... I completely forgot." Suchirit has been prior notified about this a month before when Arthit suddenly got a call from his senior that he is unanimously elected as a head hazer but the other was quite reluctant about it. Because he wants to spend every minute in knowing the know-how of the world he's going to step in. But Suchirit and Kongpob pushed him to accept it as it will teach him new rules and tactics of being a leader.