All Is Well!!

A/N: This is the continuation of the flashback scene. Those who don't like violence can skip and read when the flashback ends. Even though I am not that good at composing fighting scenes, but just for the safe side who like to ignore bloodshed.

Drake can see through the fake smile Arthit is showing but unfortunately Alex is not listening to him. Alex was once a very powerful person in the underworld that Lucifer himself used to distance but after Kong took over as Lucifer, cards turned.

And on top of it, him being defeated by Kong made Alex weaker mentally and he's now someone who's only driven by lust. In short, he's addicted to sex and Drake took full use of it. When for the first time, he saw Alex pounding his member on a sub-ordinate, Drake wanted that attention and he seduced Alex who's very easy to bend. Not only lust, but Drake wanted to take full control over Alex and his men and that happened through seduction.

He tried very hard to make Alex addicted to him instead of Sex which he got succeeded partially. After their first time, Alex only had it with Drake and nothing else. And because of the fear of Drake, no one even tried to approach Alex.

But After seeing Arthit's picture, Alex again turned into a sex monster who is overlooking the sly fox nature of Arthit. What's more annoying is Alex's hand that is freely roaming all over Arthit's and the other letting it. But removing the ropes? No... not good.

Drake immediately messaged his men to round up the building and only 10 men to come inside.

Alex after removing the ropes, leaned down, trying to kiss but Arthit stopped the other while keeping his hand on the other's chest and a sly smirk on his face. Alex was a bit taken back by the rejection but he likes the people when the other plays 'hard to get'.

Arthit placing his hand on Alex's shoulder started speaking.

"Thanks, Alex. But I want to say something before we start the action." Alex had his version of action in mind whereas Arthit has his own.

"Frankly speaking, I didn't believe that you're Alex who was feared the most. I mean... seriously? You're the dumbest I have ever found" Alex wide-eyed at the change of tone and was ready to strangle but Arthit was quick to dodge and tied to the same chair and rope which he was bound before.

Drake came up to protect the other but he is too weak in front of Arthit. In only one slap, the other kissed the floor. Exactly on time, Drake's men came inside and started attacking. Drake smirked when Arthit saw the number of men coming inside and both were laughing at how Arthit is going to fight but Arthit, just through his face, removed the knife from his shoe and started slicing... cards turned again.

Alex still is not believing that he thought the other to be innocent. He signaled Drake to open his ties and the other did gladly. He's not the one who excels in the fight. He's more into mind games and plotting.

Alex charged Arthit from behind and stabbed the other but Arthit is still dealing with the people he was fighting with before. Alex got irked when the other is not showing pain and stabbed the other on his calf making the other fall on his left side along with the men making his shoulder dislocate.

But Arthit is not the one to accept defeat. With no time, he stood back and using Alex as the shield, attacked everyone.

Drake got angrier when he saw his object of obsession, Alex getting hurt and attacked Arthit who's almost losing strength with a wounded back, calf and a dislocated shoulder but with a single stab on Drake's neck, he turned into history!!

Almost everyone is dead lying here and there but Arthit didn't let Alex die. Arthit is hurting him as well as protecting him from dying. He only makes the other wound as much as the other can endure it. Reason? Arthit himself wants to kill the person who dared to touch him.