Found

~flash back~
"Ashley dear will you come down to eat!" Dad called. "Yes, dad!" I yelled back. I was 9 years old. I tiptoed downstairs, mom was eating her soup already. "Its a little bit chilly,don't you think?" Dad said. "Oh honey don't act so foolish, its just the wind." Mother said. I rolled my eyes, she was foolish. I walked up to dad and jumped on his back, and he giggled. "Get off his back! There's no time for games!" Mom said. "Why are you so mean!" I yelled. "I guess the sun didn't shine bright on you today, or ever...." I said. Dad laughed a bit. "Child, you have so much to learn." She giggled. "I've learned enough!" I said. "What are you doing?" She said. I ignored her, and then replied a bit later, "I'm packing..." I said. She moved my chin up, "why?" She said. I walked upstairs, without saying anything. "Come back here, when I'm talking to you!" She said. I walked up stairs and slammed the door. I took out my 4 suitcases and stuffed some clothes, in them. I put my teddybear and doll that my dad had given me when I was 6. I stuffed some pictures and more clothes, shoes, socks, and underwear. I stuffed my blanket in too. I walked downstairs with my suitcases. "Where are you going!" She yelled. "Look! Leave me alone, you've been the worst mother to me!" I screamed. "And your a disgrace!" She yelled. Dad patted my shoulder, and I gave him a hug. "I'll see you one day." Dad said. Tears streamed down my eyes.
Dad opened the door for me, and I walked out with my suitcases. "Its cold out." Dad said. He put my jacket on my and waved goodbye, until he disappeared in the darkness.
I walked for more and more miles. I woke up the next day and then started walking. I was walking for 1 1/2 days. "Hey!" I heard someone say. I'm sure they were calling someone else. She stopped in front of me. "Hey you!" She said. "Hi..." I said. "Your British! That's cool!" She said. I smiled. "Are you lost." I looked down after the words she said. " don't tell me you ran away...." She said. I shook my head showy yes. "Hey follow me, I live alone with my friends, no grownups." She said. She held her hand out, I shook it but she grabbed my hand and we ran down the street.
~end of flashback
Hope you guys loved it! Now you know the back story, lol!