Enjoying Time

"Ash!" "Ash!" "Ash, wake up!" "Ash are you okay!?" I jumped out of my dream/flashback. Someone waved theirs hands in my face. "Ash!" Faith said. "What!?" I said. "Are you okay?" "Yes I'm okay." I shook off those thoughts. "What we were saying was that we should continue with our band...." Faith said. "Everyone said yes, but you dozed off...." "Yes, fine!" I said.

I was singing, Faith was a dancer kim was playing the guitar with Bryce,  jake was playing the drums, and gabby was dancing also, and danny finding backround music while i sing the song. I sung a song I made up called shining stars.
Ahhhhh!....
Ahhhhh!....
Ahhhhh!....
Its a bright day outside!
The stars are shining brighter than ever!
Making everyone freeze in awe, freeze awe, freeze in aweeeeee!
Dancers jump*
Stars are bright, shining tight in the light!
So beautiful, magical, with all its might!
Its life holds out in our hands!
Can't hold it anymore!
Making everyone freeze in awe, freeze in awe, freeze in aweeeeee!
*dancers spin and twirl*
*drums go*
*guitar plays*
*And singers stands and wait*
Its a bright day!
Can't wait to play!
See all the smiles,soaring and soaring up high!
Its a beautiful day....with the stars shining brighter than the sky
So beautiful, magical with all its might....
Its brighter than the light, maker it glow more!
Its life holds out in our hands, can't hold it anymore!
Making everyone freeze in awe, freeze in awe, freeze in aweeeee! freeze in awe! Yeah it does!
"That was beautiful, Ashley!" " Awh, guys that was nothing..." I blushed. "Yeah right, your a natural!" Gabby said.
Kimmy, Isabelle and Jasmine walked in our band room. "You sound horrible," they laughed. "Ugh, shutup!" I yelled. "Your just jealous of everything I have!" I screamed. I held my hair. "Hey...calm down lady bug..." Gabby said, rubbing my back. "I'd say So my self..." Jasmine said. "That is it!" I screamed. I marched over to that brat and smacked her, and went upstairs, and gabby followed. The boys tried walking upstairs but Faith blocked it with her hand and said, "I think she needs space...." Faith said. The boys sighed. Jasmine held her red cheek and stomped out door. Faith laughed. And waved bye bye to them and stuck her tounge out.
"Today was so....awesome!" Bryce said. "Shut up..." Faith laughed.