Your so Cheesy

I was making sandwiches in the morning for everyone and yes those three brats too -.-
They were walking around with underwear and large blue t-shirts. I tell you they want people to like them everyday.
They even think they have to look pretty for everything. I put all the plates on the table and I put ketchup, mustard, mayo bottles, lettuce,cheese, and pickles on the table. I also put napkins under the plates, like my dad did. I held on to one of the napkins and squeezed it.
One of witches of west woke up and started judging which sandwich was the best,"neither." She laughed. "I don't have time for you to pick out sandwiches,just eat it!" I said. Everyone else Came downstairs. I sat down next to gabby and Jake. "Someone pass me the ketchup." Jasmine laughed. I didn't understand what the crap was funny....sorry if young readers are reading this and think this is a bad word, but if you think it is then don't read it or skip it.
I pass her the ketchup, "it whont come out!" Jasmine said. She patted it and it squirted all over me, and she didn't stop. "That's what you get for slapping me!" She yelled. "Oh no, someone is gonna die today!" Gabby said. "And that someone is jasmine!" I yelled, i reached over the table and grabbed her neck. "she was trying to be nice jasmine, until you did that!" Faith yelled.
"I'm the owner of the house, and I can handle it, but now I'm enjoying this, go get the popcorn and soda faith." Gabby said.
I pulled her over the table, and Jake was picking up the things off the table before we ruined it.
I scratched her ugly face, and smacked her and she fell off the table. "I'm so, enjoying this!" Gabby said, eating popcorn. Jasmine got back on the table and tried smacking me, but I ducked and she spun and fell on her face, off the table. " look what you did! Now she has to get one of those bandages! And pretty people don't wear those!" Kimmy said. Isabelle agreed. "Your just mad because she beat up your pity little friend." Bryce said. I laughed, and so did faith, gabby, Jake,Kim,Bryce and danny.
"What's so funny!?" Isabelle said crossing her arms. Me and my 6 friends walked upstairs in Jakes room. Kimmy, Isabelle, and jasmine followed. "Awh...your so cute but that's not going to work." Jake said, closing the door in their faces. "Jake that was...unexpected..." Faith said. "They deserved it!" Jake laughed. "Your so cheesy!" I laughed.
~Great endings! Hope you guys enjoy my stories!