Im going to Hollywood!?

Since the title is so long and you guys can't read it I'll read it to you, it says I'm going to Hollywood!? :), hope I don't sound weird lol, I just worry about many things!
The next day we had all planned to go bowling and then go out for ice cream, and then let the boys pick for tomorrow.
I put on jean shorts, black shirt that shows my belly button, and brown sandals, and I flattened my red hair. Im not really pitch perfect but I don't really care atleast I'm not those 3 dumbos. I spun around my room and grabbed a flower from my vase and threw it on my bed. And put a note. :outside.
I went out the house. I didn't really need the note because they were already outside. "Let's go!" Gabby said. She had black pants and a red shirt and heels. "Whose I hope I didn't mispell that :o. Car?" I asked "we are using my car." Bryce said, "no I think we should use mine...." Faith said. "Guys let's just use mine....since you two are fighting." Gabby said. They both sighed.
"Wait....are they coming....?" I said. Because they walked out the door. "Yes....". Faith said. I groaned. "Ugh, fine, but if she attacks me I'm going to attack back.." I said. We got in the car. And gabby drove pretty fast, the fact that it was still snowing.
We got out the car, and Jasmine was already flirting with a boy. "Don't worry, once every boy sees your face they are going to fall in love with you, and not her." Faith said. "Thanks." I said. "Your hot." Jasmine said twirling her hair. "I'm Zander..." He said. "I'm jasmine." She said. We walked in the bowling alley whithout Jasmine.
"Jasmines a showoff." Jake said. I nodded. "I fully agree." I said. "I Pick pink!" Jasmine said running in. "I wanted that one!" Kimmy said. "No I deserve pink!" Isabelle said. "Guys its not that big of a deal!" I said. "We aren't guys!" They said. I did a face palm. "Your so dumb." I whispered so they couldn't hear.  "I go first!" Faith said. Faith grabbed a green ball and threw. She strikes 3 with 3 still standing. I don't remember how many pins they had lol so I guessed six. "Good job!" I clapped. The boy named Zander walked in and sat down and watched me. It was kind of uncomfortable..... I was going next. "I grabbed red. I threw and knocked down 6, meaning all. "Your great at everything." Faith said. "Thanks."'I said. I sat down, and zander stood up and sat next to me. "Hey...." zander said. "Hi..." I said. "I'm zander." He said. "I know, I'm Ashley."
"Ashley, is a beautiful name." He smiled. "Well, thank you zander." I said. "Yes I got 4 out!" Yelled Isabelle. "My turn!" Jasmine said. "Isnt it your turn gabby?" I said. "It was but they ruined it, so I'm watching them fight over it, they just ruin every thing and they don't even know it." Gabby said. I got up and walked to jasmine. "You are ruining everyone's night, you didn't even let them have a turn, and your being unfair." I said. "Awh, I am?" She said laughing, she started making baby crying sounds. "Your immature." I said with a mad face. "The one who is acting immature is you, you are just so dumb and all that stuff." She said. "Ugh..shut it blonde, I've had enough of your bullcrap!" I said. I punched her in the face.  She smacked me. And then that's when I jumped on her and beat her up. I grabbed her hair and threw her in the wall and then she curled up in a little ball. I let my nails grow just to scratch her! I smacked her arms to make it sting. And then I shoved her into the wall.
I left the bowling alley and sat in the car. Gabby, Faith, Jake, Kim,Bryce,and danny came in the car. "She had to come and ruin our night." Faith said. "I know right." I said. They all nodded. "We can't even get ice cream now!" Kim said. And we all looked at her. Jasmine and Isabelle, and Kimmy came in the car. Then gabby started the car. I waved bye to Zander. He just stood there and smirked. The car zoomed home. "I never noticed how huge the house was..." I said. "Yep its a 5 story house, what do you exspect hope I spelled that right.." Gabby said laughing and I laughed.
We walked in the house and closed it. And then door bell rung. I stopped and Kim answered it. "Ashley!" Kim yelled in her squeaky voice. "Yes, I'm coming!" I said. I rushed downstairs with my hair flapping behind. "Are you Ashley Harris?" He asked
"Y-y-yes sir, why?" I said. "We heard your song and we are willing to bring you to Hollywood in 4 days, and some men of mine offered you for modeling." He said. I was shocked. "Yes, yes sir I'll do it!" I said. I was shaking i and I was excited. "See You in 4 days!" He said. Kim closed the door. "Omg!" Faith said. "The boys are sleep, how are they going to react!?" Gabby said.  "I don't know, but I'm so happy! I said. "Im so jealous, I feel like lemons!" Kimmy said. "I was jealous of you the whole time!" Kimmy said. " its okay Kimmy I accept..." I said. "Kimmy!!!" Isabelle and jasmine said. "Jasmine your a spoiled little brat and you need to grow up! And Isabelle I don't know what happened to you but you have gone bad, and you guys judge me on my weight and I'm happy I'm skinnier than you two!" Kimmy said. I didn't know Kimmy had it all in her, ya go girl! "Good girl!" Faith said.
Jasmine and Isabelle had nothing to say they just watched. We all flapped our hair in those two faces and walked away to watch a movie, with our new friend Kimmy!
Hope you liked it, and I made it longer because I love you guys and i wanted to make you all super happy!just to let you know this isn't the end! I'm just so lazy and tired and sleepy lol.