Cover Change

So I finally changed the cover of this book! To be honest, when I made the original cover it was so rushed because I just wanted to start writing the book lol

But now every time I looked at it, it would only remind me of little teenage me that wrote this book in the first place. If your any of my long term readers, you KNOW what that girls writing style was like. It...it was Bad. With a big-old capital B!

I like this cover a lot more, but I like to get ya'll opinion on it. By the way we just passed 111k reads! Holy potato that's a lot! I don't think when I first sat down with my phone all those years ago, I expected to have THAT many people reading this book. Honestly I was so un confident about my book that I was surprised when it passed 1k. And now we at 111k?!

Most writers will have one of these for votes or comments, but to be honest those don't matter as much to me. Do they give me more confidence... yes. Do they help me keep writing... eh. More so just knowing people out there are reading my works makes me BEYOND happy! But still THAT many readers... Like, that's crazy. You all are crazy. And I love you for it!

~ Until next time my Curious Cats ~
xoxo

(I'll be changing the cover to book #2 too)