Chapter 16 *a little smut*

Your POV

I decided to walk back to the house after I woke up on the beach. It worried me that if Peter woke up and I wasn't next him then I would be in trouble. The Peter kind of trouble. I tiptoed back into the room, closing the door behind me so slowly that it didn't squeak. Peter was still asleep by the looks of it. I took my clothing off, down to my bra and underwear, so it didn't seem suspicious that I had all my clothing on. I lifted up the blanket and was about to go into bed, but stopped in my tracks when Peter spoke, "Off for a morning walk now, huh?"

I froze and thought, oh shit. His eyes were still shut and his face had no expression. I made up a lie, "Um, yeah! I thought it be nice to get up early and walk around camp." Peter waved his hand and the door of our house made a locking noice. I turned to look at it and it was glowing green for a few seconds, meaning he magically locked it.

I'm not leaving now.

I gulped kinda loudly, and turned my head slowly to face him. Peter's eyes were open now. My face showed how nervous I was. I carefully got into bed and got under the blanket. I laid on my side so I could face him. Peter smirked after a couple of seconds of me laying next to him. He put one hand on my cheek and rubbed it with his thumb. I cracked a little smile as a response to the contact.

Peter then breathed through his nose and breathed out repeated, "Y/n. Y/n. Y/n," three times. He then kissed my forehead gently. It sent ripples down my spine. When he retreated his lips from my forehead, he moved his hand down the side of my body then behind to my back. He looked directly into my eyes and said, "Your a bad lier." He shoved my body right into him. I squeaked from the sudden forced action. We were nose to nose now. My eyes went wide. Peter's voice became deep when he continued, "You know you can't lie to the person that knows everything that goes on in Neverland-" He paused for a second and squeezed me more into his body, "-You know that?" I laid my hand softly against his chest and tried to push at least a little away from him. He didn't allow me and squeezed me harder into him. It started to hurt a little from the pressure his body made on mine.

I decided I should just confess and I did, "Okay. I wasn't walking around camp. I walked to mermaid cove." I sounded defeated. I kinda was though. I knew I shouldn't of lied, and I didn't like lying to Peter either, but I was scared he would be mad.

His face didn't change. Like he knew this already. "Why did you go there? More importantly, why did you go there knowing I told you not to?" He asked me straight up, like I should have been. His questions made me upset because his voice sounded like I betrayed him. I never wanted to make him feel like he can't trust me, but I wanted to find another way that Peter could get what he wants without hurting Henry.

I spoke low and carefully to him. I wanted him to hear how sorry I was, "I wanted to find another way for you to get what you want without hurting anyone. I know you don't like me going anywhere alone, but you wouldn't of allowed me to even ask the mermaids anyway." Before he could answer I added one more thing, "The mermaids didn't even show up anyway."

He closed his eyes and shook his head. When he opened his eyes, he looked away from me towards the door. "There is no other way," I heard grief in his voice. I wasn't sure if it was actually anger though.

I put my begging face on and spoke in a baby voice, "I'm sorryyy, Peter. Please don't be mad at me." I scooted down to his bare chest and rubbed my head into it like a puppy would. I hated myself a little, but I remembered what Jafar said. He did know another way for Peter to stay young without Henry's heart. I wondered if Peter knew that I met Jafar too. I didn't ask. Peter turned his head to me again. He looked right into my eyes. He always told me how my eyes hypnotized him. Well I hope they put him in a damn trance right now.