Chapter 1: new town

Hey welcome to my story ik not the best at writing so deal with this. And im using there real names like clay(dream) George you know darryl(badboyhalo) zak(skeppy) Nick(sapnap Alex(qauckity) Karl you know
_________________________________________

Clay POV

I woke up in my new town. Time to go to the new school. I Would love to, but then again don't. But I had to, so I put on black jeans with a lime colored hoodie. I went out to my car and got in and drove to school.I walked in and the first thing I noticed was that there were a group of boys in the hallway with girls in a circle around them. I walked up to them to see what's going on but there was nothing just popular guys with fangirls. But one of the guys stood out to me a small brunette. he was hidden behind the popular boys totally out of sight for the girls. A little later the bell rang and everyone walked to their classroom. When i was at mine i had to introduce myself to the teacher uhggg" hi i'm clay and i moved here" Then I saw him again the little brunette. I had to sit next to him.

✨Time skip to lunch✨

Lunch time I got some food and sat down at an empty table. A little later, that group of popular guys came up to me and said: "this is normally our regular place, but you can join it."Okay ." I said and they all sat around me. The smal brunette sat down next to me and on the other side was another brunette with a purple hoodie. next to me was a boy with black hair and an orange hoodie. Across from me sat a slightly younger Blond boy with red with white shirt next to it sat another boy with the age of the blond and on the other side of the blond sat a boy the same age as me with light pink hair. "Maybe we should introduce ourselves?" The pink-haired boy said "good plan." I said the boy with pink hair started "I'm technobade but everyone calls me techno. And this is Tommy my little brother with his best friend Tubbo" he said while pointing to the blonde and brunette sitting across from me "I'm George" said the little brunette."and I'm Karl and that's Nick" said Karl weeping to the boy next to me"I think Alex will come too but I don't think so" Nick said.

✨Time skip to the end of school✨

"Hey else come with us we're going to the movies in a bit and we still have a ticket as I don't think Alex is coming." Nick said "Sounds nice, but are we going to eat somewhere first?" I said "Of course we're going to eat something I at least will" said George "we're all going." Karl added. We went for dinner at Starbucks and after that to the movies when Nick handed me my ticket I saw I was sitting next to George. I have no idea what I have with him but he's just so cute and tiny. We all sat down and the movie started. Half way through the movie I felt something drop on my shoulder and I looked around, the George who had fallen asleep. What he looked even cuter than himWe all sat down and the movie started. Half way through the movie I felt something drop on my shoulder and I looked around it was George who had fallen asleep. He looks even cuter when he sleeps. At the end of that movie, George was still asleep. I picked him up in wedding style and carried him outside without waking him up." aww that looks so cute." Karl said. I smiled back "I know." I replied. "But what are you going to do with him now? You don't know where he lives, and I don't think you're going to wake him up either." Karl asked " idk i think in gonna take him to my house." Good idea." Karl said.

We all left to our houses. I took George to my apartment. I put him on my couch and sat down next to him to watch TV. Finally George woke up he sat up and asked where he was, And before I could answer he lay down on my lap and fell asleep. How cute did he look when he slept (again) I started scrolling through tiktok on my phone and waited for him to wake up.

George POV(At the beginning of the movie)

When the movie started I sat next to Clay a blond tall boy he was older than me 1 year or so. More in the middle of the movie I got sleepy and fell asleep and When I woke up I was lying on the blonde's lap. I was shocked that I was lying on his lap at his house, but it was quite nice.

_________________________________________
I know it's not such a long chapter but I tried my best and I thought this was a nice point to end. Let me know if this is a good fanfiction

864 words