Chapter 10: Brother

Hi I can't believe it's already chapter 10 but now readddddddd
_________________________________________

Lony POV:

I was with Jane at dreams party. I saw that dream and George where making out so I don't think I want to go there. Jane and me where just chilling and talking about stuf. "Hey Lony are you gay?" Jane asked, I nodded.(btw her leg is not broken anymore) "hey malady how you doing?" Asked soms random guy. He was obviously not talking to me but to Jane. " Uhm hi do I know you?" Jane asked the guy" No but do u want to know me?" He said smirking. He moved closer to Jane and that's where he was going to far. Jane was uncomfortable and the guy was getting closer and closer. " BACK THE FUCK UP!" I shouted at him. I stand between Jane and the guy. I was slightly taller than him so he stepped back. " Lony what are you doin here?" The guy asked and then I saw it. It. Was. My. Own. Fucking. Brother. " Just protecting my girlfriend form a creep." I said and I felt Jane's arms where wrapped around my waist." Oh where's the creep?" He asked" it's you bitch." I said in a dry tone.¨oh im sorry, is this your girlfriend? the one you talk about the whole day and night?¨ he asked. i blushed at his coment .¨Well if that's how you wanna say it then yes and her name was jane and i realy love her, So back the fuck up.¨ i said. ¨oh then i will find someone else.¨ my brother said and he walked away . anfd thats when i saw he walked to clay and george. clay and george also stoped making out.

Me and Jane talked about my brother. And then we hear a loud "FUCK OFF" from clay with George clinging into his side. Wel that's not good and my brother is there to."HEY SHAYE WATCH OUT HES A PROTECTIVE ONE!" I shouted in a funny tone" Oh thanks I didn't know sis." He said a rolled his eyes. Jane and I walked up to clay and George."are you guys okay? Sorry my brother can be a dick some times." I asked." I'm okay but George is no, He started touching him. He's still shaking." Clay said and he looked at George, George looked like he was going to pass out.

🔪Time skip🔪

When we where at home George was still shaking. We where at his house, because the party wasn't over. Dream held George close, and George was still shaking." George is promise when I'm home I'm gonna kick his ass." I said.
We all walked in, and sat down on the 3 couches." What's ya wanna do?" Nick asked. " Why not truth or dare?" Alex asked, we all agree and started playing.
" Jane truth or dare" Alex said." Dare." She said" I dare you to sit on Lony's lap." Alex said smirking. Jane blushed and sat down in my lap. I hugged her from the back." Okay George truth or dare?" Jane asked george." Uhhh dare?" George said unsure." That good okay, George I are you to get into this massive hoodie, with clay." She said while holding a massive hoodie." What but how do I have to sit in his lap or something?" George said nervous"well you can do that." Jane said handeling the hoodie to clay." C'mere George." Clay said while picking me up and setting me in his lap. He pulled the hoodie over us." George I'm really hot can I take of my own sweater?" Clay whispered in my ear." Yes I'm going to do the same." We both put of our sweaters and nobody noticed. I felt his chest against my back, I could feel his abs. Oh he's so hot. I felt a bit sleepy and I fel asleep.

Clay POV:

George and I both took of our sweaters, and his back was so soft. I put my arms around us but I didn't think he noticed. Soon after I felt his weight on my chest. I think he's sleeping. So cute.

_________________________________________
Sorry if it's a bad chapter
Bye
I'm listening to:  bubble pop electric.
  Words: 696 hehe