Chapter 7: the Ex

Enjoy😘
_________________________________________

Fundy Pov:

It my first day of school after many weeks. I walked inside of the school and I saw....CLAY!? Why the fuck is he here. Oh no he goes to school here. No no no not now not my ex. Does he have a new boyfriend? Let's check. I walked up to him." Hi clay do u remember me?" I asked." Wait? Oh god no Fundy?!" He said. oh no that's not good." Hi clay." I said toughing his arm." Who is this clay?" An unknown voice says." Oh babe this is Fundy, Fundy this is my boyfriend George."he said. " Oh hi George I'm his-" Ex, I know that already." He cut me off what a bitch I'm totally better than him and I'm gonna show that to clay. " Uhm clay can we talk?" I asked." Yes but only if George can be there to." He said. " Sure" I said sighing. We walked to a hallway with no people. " Clay why are you with him why I'm better that him anyway I can kiss better but you don't know that." I said." You probably didn't even kiss him." I said before he can say anything." That's not true. I kissed him already and he's a better kisser than you anyways." He said" but I'm a better kissed with tongue." I said proudy" nah you would never let me be top and George already did." He said while hugging him tightly. I rolled my eyes. What a bitch is George. " But but.. clay." I said while fake crying." Aw don't cry it's just a fact that I'm beter than you." George said. I was pissed and I pushed him in the ground. But right after that I pushed George I felt a hand grabbing my collar and pulling me up to trow me on the ground. BANG my arm hurt and clay walked over to me to punch me in the face. But George stoped him. " Clay he's not worth your Attention." George said while grabbing his hand and they walked of.

Clay POV:

"CLAY DID YOU ALREADY SEE IT!?" Nick asked. " WHAT?" I shout back. He runs up to me. ( A/N I know clay is new and shit but he knows nick longer okay bye.) " Fundy is in our school now." He said " we already know." George said." Wait you know who Fundy is?!" Nick asks George. " Yes I know the person who pushed me in the ground." He said I chuckled." Oh wait you'd already talk to him?" Nick asks " yes we both did." I say." He was trying to win my hart back and then he pushed George BC he was helping me." I said " oh okay. But I wanted to say he's crying you Might have to go and have a look. But your the reason why he's crying and that a good one so." He said and I laught

_________________________________________
Hi short chapter again byeeee