Chapter 8: Not him again

Hi
_________________________________________

Fundy POV:

I'd stand up and I walked back into the canteen. But then a girl catches my eye. A tall sporty girl with dark brown hair. I walked up to her and said " hey girl ya alone here?" In a flirty tone." Well no, can you leave creep." She responded. How rude" So ya scared of me right mhm." I said flirty again. " No I'm scared of my girlfriend. Oh there she is." She said. " Hi my love how's your feet?" Her girlfriend asked." Oh I'm fine, but this guy won't leave me alone." She said and I realized that she had her feet in cast. " Oh I will fix that." Her girlfriend said. " TOMMY HELP ME PLEASE BRING KARL WITH YOU!" she shouted at a blond boy, who's totally younger than me." OKAY!" he shouts back. And before I could think the blond boy stands 4 feet away from me. And behind him I see.. oh no Nick and Karl. That's not good. The boys are surrounding me and the blond one says:" Are you annoying my sister and her girlfriend?" Yes and what are you gonna do about it." I said " oh maybe clay is here to yeet you away again FUNDY." He said I don't know how he knows my name but it's not good.

Tommy pov:

I heard Jane shout my and Karl's name to come to her " Karl we have to go to Lony and jane." I'd turn around and I saw that nick and Karl where hugging each other" bring nick with you." I said and we rushed over to them. " Oh that Fundy by the way." Karl says. " Are you annoying my sister and her girlfriend?" I asked" Yes and what are you gonna do about it." Fundy said " oh maybe clay is here to yeet you away again FUNDY." I said. He looked shocked at the fact that I know his name. " Oh clayyyyy." Nick says. " I'm right behind you motherfucker." Clay says to Fundy. And Fundy turned around and looked up to see clay. And he rushes away like a scared baby deer.

_________________________________________

╱╱▏┈┈╱╱╱╱▏╱╱▏
▇╱▏┈┈▇▇▇╱▏▇╱▏
▇╱▏▁┈▇╱▇╱▏▇╱▏▁
▇╱╱╱▏▇╱▇╱▏▇╱╱╱
▇▇▇╱┈▇▇▇╱┈▇▇▇╱