chapter 15: flashbacks

Hi.
_________________________________________

George POV:

" Want an apologize and I want to go on a date." I said pouting." Okay, I'm sorry. For the date let's go ice skating." Clay said excited. The last time I've been ice skating was when-

Flashback

"Hey George." Lucas said." I've asked you on this date to tell you this." Lucas and I skated on the ice and we stoped." Hey baby why are you here?" A girl asked Lucas." Hi not now rose, I want to break up with you George. I've been cheating on you." Lucas said and he looked at the girl named rose.( No hate on all people named rose) he grabbed her hand and pushed me." You're such a wierdo and a nerd, I never liked you." He said and he skated away with rose. I laid there on the ice." Hahaha loser!" A boy yelled at me." Your a wierdo!" An other boy said. I skated off and I took of my skates. I runned in to the bathroom. I cried, I cried so hard and ran to my house and ran up to my room. At the time I didn't have friends and I didn't have anyone to call for help. I cried my lungs out.

End flashback

" Clay do u really love me?" George, baby I really love you. Why'd you ask?" Clay asked. " Oh nothing." I said. I led out a shaking breath." George what's wrong? You can tell me you know." Clay said worried. " I... I. I don't want to go ice skating." I said and I was on the edge of crying." Why?" Clay asked." Because the last time I was there Lucas broke up with me and said he never loved me!" I cried out. " Oh then we just don't go there."

_________________________________________
Short chapter bye

Words: 304