1) Fire

(3rd Person POV)

Wanda and Peter have both gone through some shit. With Wanda losing her parents, to her brother Pietro, to her best friend Vision. Peter had lost his parents when he was very young, his uncle, and now Mr. Stark.

When Thanos snapped, the two young adults both blipped away. Neither one of them knew each other very well before they disappeared. The only other interaction they had with each other was when they were in Germany fighting at the airport. Even then they didn't interact much. Peter was with Bucky Barnes and Sam Wilson, eventually, he got to try and take the captain and also made a Star Wars reference that helped team Iron Man bring down the giant ant. On the other hand, Wanda was all over the place, helping her team out, but never really got too close to Peter.

While trying to make sure that Thanos did not gather all the stones, you would think the teenagers would see each other, but no. Wanda was guarding the mind stone in Wakanda, while Peter was on an entirely different planet with a group that called themselves "The Guardians of the Galaxy", a wizard, a robot lady, and his mentor, Tony Stark.

Suddenly Thanos snapped his fingers just after he had collected all the infinity stones. Half of the population turned to dust, this included Wanda Maximoff and Peter Parker.

When Wanda and Peter were trapped in the soul stone they created a bond, a brotherly sisterly bond that no one could break. They shared their feelings with each other. Neither of them shares out their feelings with many people. Of course, Wanda shared almost everything with Pietro, and Peter shares a lot of things with Ned and his aunt, but both still had their secrets.

Spending five years straight together, the teens grew close enough to the point where there was nothing they didn't share with each other. When Tony died Wanda knew how hurt Peter was feeling right then, even if she didn't like the man, she loved Peter and it hurt her so much to see a person so close to her, this hurt.

After the death of Stark, Peter was shut out of everything. He wouldn't talk to anyone, and didn't bother to go to school. Wanda used her powers to create a connection between the both of them, this way Peter could just speak to the girl using his thoughts. This connection was never broken, when Peter started to go back to school and talk to more then just her, his aunt, and Ned, they still kept the line active. A name came eventually for this connection, the teens called it 'the mind line'.

TIME SKIP: 7 MONTHS AFTER ENDGAME

(Peter's POV)

I was out patroling the city, Wanda had gone to Clint's family farm, Clint had become a father figure in her life. Don't get me wrong, I was so happy for Wanda that she had Clint to look up to like someone like that, but at the same time, I couldn't help but be a bit jealous. Every father figure for me is dead, My biological father, Uncle Ben was amazing, and then Mr. Stark, all gone. May and I had planned to have a movie night tonight and let me do a bit of Spider-Manning while she was trying to make some cupcakes for us. All of a sudden the back of my neck started to tingle, warning that something was wrong.

"Peter there seems to be a large fire on 410 Chelsea Street on 12th Street" My A. I Karen informed me as I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand.

"Shit!" I stated out loud.

"Captain Steve Rogers would like you to think of your use of language." Karen reminded me.

"Not the time!" That was my apartment that was on fire, how bad could May's cooking possibly be?

I swung back to my apartment as fast as I could, fire trucks starting pulling up and ambulances with their sirens wailing. All I could think of at the moment was my aunt. This sure seemed to be a large fire, terrible. Wood from the ceilings was falling to the ground. Flames all across the rooms. As I rushed into the apartment I saw May with a heavy plank of wood weighing on top of her.

"May, oh my gosh!" I panicked as I ripped off my mask and bent down to May, I tried to move the boards, I was too weak, they wouldn't move.

"Peter listen to me, I love you so much" May started with a scratchy voice caused by all the smoke in the room.

"No May, don't leave me!" I choked in between sobs. I couldn't lose her, she was the only family I had left.

"Peter, baby. I have to go." and those were her last words before her pulse slowed to stopped fully.

"NOOOOOOO" I screamed, I cried. I had just lost my last family member. As much as I didn't want to believe this was real, it was, and that haunted me.

(Wanda's POV)

I was reading a book on the sofa when without warning the mind line had started to glitch, I could tell that Peter was distraught. I started to panic with the many tries of getting through to him. Clint turned to me and could tell with my scared expression that something was wrong. I ignored his protests to know what was happening and just put more concentration to get into Peter's mind.

"Peter!" I thought "Peter" I repeated over and over again.

"Wanda?" I eventually heard his voice coming through with a dull tone. I sighed in relief for a moment, thankful that he was on the line.

"Pete, what's wrong? what's happening?"

"fire, May, dead" he struggled to get his thoughts through. Even if he wasn't speaking to me verbally I could still sense the hopeless tone in his voice. He had just lost his last living relative, I lost my brother and that was terrible, so I did have a grasp on how he was feeling. I turned to look at the man across from me.

"Clint, I have to leave."

Well here is the first chapter. I am not terribly fond of the beginning of this chapter, but I do believe that it is got better throughout. See ya soon!

-Isabella