2) Finding Peter

(Wanda's POV)
"Clint, I have to leave," I tell the man sitting across from me. 

"What? Why? Where are you going?" Clints asked. 

"Somewhere, I'm sorry, I can't tell you." Clint looks at me quizzingly.

 "It's fine, will you be safe. How are you going to get there?" 

"I was going to fly but I don't people to see me." I decided.

"Do you want me to buy you an airplane ticket?" Clint asked.

"I don't want to wait that long, it's urgent."

"I can get you on a flight in 30 minutes," Clint commented "I have my ways."

"Really? I don't know how to say thank you for all you've done..."

"It's fine" Clint pulls me in for a hug.

Before I knew it, Clint drove me to the Waverly Municipal airport so I could get on a flight to Queens, New York. I was in Queen in 4 1/2 hours. After I collected all my luggage, which was just a few clothes, a toothbrush, and a hairbrush I threw in a suitcase quickly, I took a taxi to Aunt May's apartment. Went I got there, all I saw was an empty skyline where the apartment was. A few firemen were putting out the last of the fire. 

"Peter?" I yelled, "Peter, where are you?" I ran into the ashes of the apartment to check if he was crushed by any debris that might have fallen on him. 

"Hey? Get out of there!" A fireman yelled at me, "It's still dangerous!"

"Sorry, I'm looking for a kid, Peter, Peter Parker, he lived here with his aunt." The fireman yelled to his fellow firefighter,

"Hey Joe, where is that kid? The one who brought that lady's body to us?"

"Oh, he got taken to the police station I think, unless he ran away. Did you see him lift up that giant piece of debris, he's strong." He got back to trying to find any people buried. 

I went to the closest police station to ask about Peter.

"Excuse me? Hi, I'm trying to find a boy named, Peter, Peter Parker. "I told the lady at the front desk.  "He was in the fire on 1410 Chelsea Street and 12th Street." I finished.

"Yes, he got taken to the orphanage in Queens, since he is only 16 and not allowed to live alone." She responded.  I didn't even wait to hear what she said next, I ran out of the police station and took a taxi to the orphanage. 

We drove for 15 minutes, even though it felt like hours. I was desperate to see Peter, to see if he was okay. When we finally got there, I paid the driver and looked up at the sign. It said "Big Buddies Orphanage" I smiled and thought to myself. 

"Well, Peter is definitely a big buddy" And I headed in.

Here is the second chapter

-Moni