CHAPTER 20 - SOMEONE NEW?

( She got super scared and just then a mercedes stopped in front  of her.)

(The person sitting in car opened the car window and Aashna got shocked when she saw the person sitting inside the car.)

?? : Are you going somewhere Dr. Aashna?

A: YOU? What are you doing here??

??: Road trip I guess. Why don't you come with me?

(Aashna nodded and without even thinking for a second she went and sat on the passenger seat.)

A: Thank You very much Mr. Manav!

(Aashna never imagined that she would meet her favourite actor like this.)

M: Oh Aashna! Call me Manav only cuz I think we are of same age. Btw where were you going? I saw that crowd coming towards you that's why I thought of asking you to come with me.

A: Ah- Actually I was going to Fern Hospital to get my car.

M: Oh-Ok.
Btw Aashna if you don't mind can I ask you something?

A: Sure sure. Go ahead.

M: Is Sanket your boyfriend or fiance? I saw your interview today. Were you seriously his girlfriend before this scandal? Is this true?

A: * in a sad tone * Yes Manav this is true.

(She then started looking outside the window to avoid further conversation.)

M:How's this possible? This is weird! I know Sanket, he would never be in a relationship with anyone. Are you guys seriously in a relationship?

A: Seems like you're really close to Sanket.

(She asked this to divert his mind.)

M: Yes we're friends but we don't talk to each other anymore and now we are just co-actors.

A: Btw how you guys became friends? And you guys don't talk but you are still friends? Something happened?

M: It's a long story Aashna. Btw atleast we can be friends right?

A: * excitedly * Yes yes why not.

(Both of them kept talking without even realising that they reached the hospital. Just when Aashna was about to leave Manav pulled her back again.)

M: Aashna the reporters are still here. If they see both of us together then another scandal will be viral tomorrow. So we will go inside from another way.

(Manav then took Aashna inside the hospital through a secret way.)

A: Thank you very much.

(Both of them then went back to their home.)

TO BE CONTINUED...