CHAPTER 23 - THE MEET

(They went to his penthouse arguing the whole time in the car.)

* At his house *

(Aashna greeted his parents and touched their feet.)

S/m: What's your name beta?

A:Aashna Khurana.

S/m : So you're a neurosurgeon?

A: Yes aunty.

S/m: So were you in a relationship with Sanket before this Love Scandal?

A: Yes aunty.

S/m: Do you know how to cook?

A: Yes aunty.

S/m: Are you pregnant?

S and Ah : * in unison * MOM!

Ah: Mom who asks this question!

S/m: I asked this because few months ago Sanket said that he doesn't want to marry someone because you're at the peak of your career and you don't have time.

I thought that she might be pregnant and that's why you have decided to marry her.

S: Maa! It's nothing like that.! It's was our mutual decision. We both love each other.

Ah : * whispered in Aash's ears * It's mom's habit. Btw nice to meet you.

S/m: Sorry beta. Actually we invited you here to discuss about the engagement party. We will have it on this Sunday in which there will be only our family side and your family side and some friends. So inform your family too.

(Then all of them had lunch together and chatted for a while.)

S/m: It was nice meeting you Aashna beta. I Just want to say that please take care of my stupid son. Also today you and Sanket go for shopping and buy your dresses.

TO BE CONTINUED...