CHAPTER 46

* ON THE OTHER SIDE *
(When Manav opened the door he saw  Unnati busy in decorating the restaurant.)
M: Unns! I missed you so much!!
U: Hi Manav
M: Wow Unns! You should have been an interior designer or maybe event planner.
U: Shut up yr!
M: Btw how are you now?
U: I'm good, but how's Sanket? You might have met him on the shoot afterall you're shooting the same movie.
M: Ah yes! Yesterday he got very sick on the set. I think maybe he got very disturbed after meeting you like this. I know we don't talk to each other but Unnati he's our friend and I can't see him like this. I feel relieved that now he has someone to take care of him.
U: Yeah I'm glad he got engaged to Aashna.
M: But even you know how serious he was for you.
U: I know, Let's not talk about this.

* At the hospital *
K: Hey Miss busy!
A: Hi Karan. So are you all done with your work?
K: Yes I'm all free. If an emergency comes then my juniors will handle it.
A: Oh ok.
K: Wbu? Are you free?
A: Ah yes just got free.
K: Ok then let's go out to eat ice cream.
A: Nice idea Karan! Let's go.
(They then went to eat ice cream. In the car Karan came closer to Aashna and she was so busy eating ice cream that she didn't even realise how close Karan was to her. Just when Karan was about to make a move there was a knock on the window.)

TO BE CONTINUED...
Author's Note:
I'm sorry for not updating,I know I have been disappearing a lot but I just lost my IG account where I used to post my FF's and I felt really bad about it. I completely lost all motivation for everything. This was a pre written Chapter so I posted it. I also have my Board exam approaching soon so I have to completely focus on my studies so I will continue this story after my exams get over. If you want me to continue after exams then let me know in comments or else I'll just leave the storyline till here and maybe start another story.
Thank you and sorry.