13Th Chapter : The Spirit

Yamato : Simply Put , Spiritual Energy is the Whole Aura Surrounding your Body and Mind , Everyone has Some Of it , Even New Born Babies , However it is not the same for Everybody , It depends on the Strength And Control of the Person .

Shinji : I see , I can feel it but i can't actually really See it .

Yamato : It isn't visible to the eye , It is Visible only to the Spirit itself , So you can Only feel it ...

Shinji : So what's the point of The Training I don't Understand .

Yamato : Your Spiritual Energy , It should be Quite Bigger than it is Now , And yours now is actually Unstable , You need to Control It , And you'll Grow Stronger , Precisely , Use your full strength freely and not Actually Grow Stronger , Think of It like Potential Awakening !

Shinji : Wait so you mean I Wasn't at my full strength until Now .

Yamato : Yeah you've Suppressing your Powers Unconsciously .

Shinji : I see .

Yamato : And you don't Appear to be able to sense others Spiritual Energy very well , So we will train on that as well , It will Help you determine your Opponents Strength compared to you !

Shinji : Alright I Got it !

Yamato : Well for starters let's start Meditating .

Shinji : How So ?

Yamato : Sit And relax your Body to the limit .

*Shinji Sits And Closes his eyes*

Shinji : Like this ?

Yamato : It's Not that Simple , This Process should at least take a few Weeks !

Shinji : WHAT ?

Yamato : I Just Said relax to the limit and you didn't even properly Relax , I'll be watching you , You'll be Done with this when your Spiritual Energy Enters Your Body , This Step is merely for Controling The Amount of your Spiritual Energy ...

Shinji : Does that mean like Minimizing it Or Maximizing it ?

Yamato : Exactly , This will Help you Hide your Presence from Saganbo's Henchmen .

Shinji : Alright them , I'll get started .

Yamato : Great I'll Watch you from a Distance so i won't be disturbing you !

*Shinji Closes His eyes And Begins the Training*

Meanwhile :

Servant Amado : I brought him here ma Lord ...

??? : At your Service !

Lord Saganbo : Well , Let's see , Which one of them were you ...

??? : I'm the M-

*Saganbo Kicks The Unknown Soldier In The Face*

*The unknown Soldier Bleeding from the Nose And mouth*

Lord Saganbo : I didn't Order you to talk did I ? I was just remembering Myself

??? : Sorry Sir !

Lord Saganbo : Well , Your Mission is to Bring me that Transcender ... , Use Any Means you like since he is Immortal I don't care ...

??? : Yes Sir !

Lord Saganbo : You are dismissed ...

??? : Yes Sir !

*The unknown Soldier Leaves*

??? : Let's See Going from the 3523Rd Universe to the 3Rd Universe might take quite a While , Around 2 Months Huh ? And bringing him Back will take 2 months as well , 4 Months Total , That will be Enough for me to Reread One Piece twice

The Unknown Soldier has an average build and stands at a remarkable height of 185 cm . He has messy, shoulder-length brown hair and warm, hazel eyes . His attire consists of simple, earth-toned robes that blend into the background, allowing him to move unnoticed. His physical build looks Pretty average .

??? : Alright then let's get going

Chapter 13 : End