Chapter 64 : A King's Oath

Tournament Manager : "WITH MYASIMEIYO ADVANCING TO ROUND 2 . WE WILL NOW START THE FINAL MATCH OF ROUND 1 , THE 8TH MATCH !!!"
The crowd screams in excitement .
Tournament Manager : "PANDER AGAINST ACHNOLOGIA !"
Pander goes to the ring .
He's a shirtless Red Haired Man with a lot of muscles wearing only Red Shorts .
Achnologia , His opponent , Is a really Charmin and beautiful woman with Pink Hair , Wearing a Pink Bra and Pink Pants with Pink Eyes .
She seems totally excited .
Pander : "Come on ! I won't go easy on you ."
Achnologia : "Fair enough ! Be my guest !"
Pander rushes to Achnologia to blast her .
Pander is somehow way faster than he initially was .
Achnologia easily dodges without moving . As if she teleported without moving a muscle .
Shinji is shocked .
Pander became way too fast , To the degree he can't control himself and got out of the ring .
Tournament Manager : "HOW MARVELOUS ! ACHNOLOGIA WON THIS ROUND ! A DOMINANT VICTORY AS WELL !"
The crowd Screams in joy and excitement .
Toxotis (Thinking) : *What type of technique was that ?"
Tournament Manager : "WITH THIS ! TAWAKOMO GETO , ACHNOLOGIA , KING TOXOTIS , RASEPHEL , DIABORIUS , MYASIMEIYO , SYNTRICARIO AND LOYD ADVANCE TO THE 2ND ROUND !"
The crowd screams in Excitement once again and cheer the competitors up .
Tournament Manager : "THERE WILL BE A 3 HOURS REST BEFORE THE 1ST MATCH ! SO STAY TUNED !!"
Back on the 63Rd Universe , Merus , Genki and Miryoku are continuing their search for Intel , Bored to death .
Miryoku (Screaming) : "Come One !! Are you sure we will ever find intel ??? I'm at my limit !"
Merus : "We mustn't give up ! This is a huge threat to everyone ! We can't give up just yet ..."
Miryoku : "Is there even a proof that it is real ??"
Merus : "200 Of Hyachima's Henchmen were dead ! That's a valid proof already !"
Genki senses an energy signature on a nearby planet .
Genki : "It's no time for quarreling ! I feel something over there !"
Genki points at the 56Th Planet Of the 108Th Galaxy they're at .
The Planet looks very calm and alright however a huge weird signature different from energy emerges from there .
The three enter the Planet in order to investigate it .
Back on the 29Th , 3 Hours have already passed and the Competitors are ready and clear .
All the 8 Competitors form a line in front of the crowd due to the Tournament Manager's request to go to the ring when they're called .
Tournament Manager : "ALRIGHT THEN ! WE WILL NOW START THE 1ST MATCH OF THE 2ND ROUND !"
The Crowd screams non stop due to the excitement .
Tournament Manager : "THE QUARTER FINALS FIRST MATCH ! TOXOTIS VERSUS DIABORIUS !!"
Toxotis : "Already ?"
Toxotis goes to the ring as well as Diaborius .
Diaborius smiles .
Diaborius and Toxotis are finally at the ring and are sharing glances .
Toxotis wastes no time and summons his Blue Jewel Staff right off the bat .
Diaborius smiles and laughs for a little .
Diaborius's red eyes glow slightly as he emits more Dark Spiritual Energy .
Toxotis : "You are evil , I shall defeat you ... To cover for my sins at least ..."
Diaborius : "Sins huh ?"
Tournament Manager : "ALRIGHT LET THE MATCH BEGIN !"
The two stay silent for some time and are immobile at their places .
Tournament Manager : "Um ... You can start already !"
Shinji : "That's not it ... They're already fighting ..."
Tournament Manager : "Huh ? How so ?"
Rasephel : "He's right ... Can't you see it ? Or are they too fast for you to see ..."
Achnologia : "Those two are making my heart pound rapidly from excitement with how strong they are !"
Toxotis an Diaborius appear to be fighting at a tremendous speed .
The Tournament Manager focuses and is barely able to follow them .
Toxotis punches Diaborius however he easily blocks .
Diaborius pushes Toxotis back with Dark Energy , Toxotis blocks the Energy with his Staff that shines after doing so .
Toxotis : "That was a tough One ..."
Toxotis and Diaborius rest for a bit once again to go for another clash .
Toxotis : "This reminds me of something tragic ..."
Diaborius : "Something about your king time ?"
Toxotis : "It was really a long time ago ..."
56 Thousand Years Earlier :
"King Toxotis ! King Toxotis !"
Toxotis : "What is it ?"
??? : "You have a visitor !"
Toxotis : "Who ?"
??? : "it's a merchant from our kingdom , He came to protest on behalf of the rest of the Kingdom , I tried my best to stop him bu-"
Toxotis : "Why did you stop him ?"
??? : "Sorry lord Toxotis ! But i thought you were busy enough to pa-"
Toxotis : "Bring him in ... I'll listen to it all ."
5 Hours Later :
A random Commoner: "Lord Toxotis came to our Town , He's paying a visit !"
Another Commoner : "No Way ! Lord Toxotis really does care about us then huh ??"
Toxotis comes accompanied with 8 More Soldiers along with him , Alone with his Right Hand Man Oso .
A Commoner Woman (Whispering to her friend) : "As expected , Everyone said Lord Toxotis had beautiful Blue eyes ! It wasn't a lie after all !"
Her friend (Replying to her) : "I know ! He's so handsome !"
Oso : "Lord Toxotis , Are you alright ?"
Toxotis : "Of course I am Oso ... You don't have to keep asking me every minute ?"
Oso : "I apologize for my actions ! Lord Toxotis ."
Toxotis simply Smiles as he keeps walking .
Toxotis and his Soldiers finish the visit as they wish the best for all the commoners after helping them financially .
Then they go back to the Royal Palace to do their job .
In the night , Toxotis sleeps and Oso continues his work .
A Soldier : "Sir Oso ... You don't have to go that far for Lord Toxotis ..."
Oso : "Keep your mouth shut ... I will do anything for him ..."
Says Oso while crying .
Toxotis (Narrating) : *Oso always had such power ... Clairvoyance ... He could see into the future , A good amount into the Future as well ... He saw my Terrible future and my sickness ... That's why he couldn't resist asking me about my well being every single second ... He really deeply cared about me ... He was a really fine Man ... I was respected all around the Kingdom ... I did everything I could . But one day ....*
Royals , Nobels , Commoners all salute Toxotis that's going to the Neighboring Ancient Kingdom to negotiate with it's King , Anchor a yellow Haired Guy with Red Marks all over his chest and an Ancient Armor like Golden Pants .
Upon arriving Toxotis finds the atmosphere very terrible .
A lot of people are living in misery , Most of them are slaves ... A lot have their arms cut off , and some other their legs ...
Toxotis ignores and goes to the Kingdom's royal Palace to have a talk with Anchor .
"And who might you small Fly be ??"
Says Anchor with an arrogant tone .
Toxotis : "I'm Namaldoria's King ! Toxotis Aun Don Tankassisso !"
Anchor : "What are you here for ?"
Oso (Thinking) : *What a bastardic Man ...*
Toxotis : "Um sorry to bother you ... But could you remove our Kingdom from the Target list ? After all we're fellow Top Kingdoms ... I do not wish for conflicts to arise between us ..."
Anchor smiles and laughs loudly right after .
Anchor (Barely holding his laughter) : "And why would I refrain from stepping on a little Bee's nest ? When I have the power to do so ?"
Toxotis kneels down to Anchor .
Oso : "LORD TOXOTIS ! HE'S NOT WORTH I-"
Toxotis : "Please ..."
Oso is in disbelief as he screams : "Stop !!! That's not the man I respected ..."
Toxotis : "Please , Would you mind removing my country , From your target list ..."
Oso is shocked and standing still .
Anchor laughs and says : "Come on ... Why ? Why would you do all of this shameful things ..."
Toxotis (Kneeling down) : "I'm serious. please !"
Anchor observes him and smiles .
"Very well ..." Says Anchor with a serious tone .
Toxotis quickly goes back up with a Happy face as he says : "I TRULY THANK YOU !! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! THAN-"
"However ... You'll have to work under me , in other words a slave  for a month ..." Says Anchor .
Toxotis : "Very well , I'm fine with this ... Oso , I'm sorry to ask but would you mind taking over my post while I'm gone for the month ?"
Oso is in disbelief .
Oso : "How much have you fallen , Lord Toxotis ..."
The soldiers are shocked about Toxotis .
Oso : "Very well , My Lord , But please ! Don't you dare get yourself tired !"
Toxotis : "Very well ... I swear ! This is a King's Oath ! I will definitely protect the Kingdom and myself !"
Oso smiled and he is leaving .
Anchor : "Well then , Toxotis Aun Don Tankassisso ! Are your ready ?"
And so Toxotis had to do a lot of Shameful things from dancing naked to Eating Rats and Snakes , All of the things that led to him losing his pride and swallowing it for the sake of his Kingdom , However after returning to his Kingdom a month Later ...
Namaldoria is no more ...
Toxotis is shocked observing flames that's covering his own kingdom , And tons of People and soldiers dead on the ground .
Toxotis is walking looking for survivors as he's crying .
He passed a Soldier on the verge of death , A soldier that was present back on Anchor's kingdom as he says : "A King's ... Oath ? ... My a-ss ... You ... Left us , alone ..."
And so the soldier died .
Toxotis can't help but cry more and more , Seeing more people of his Kingdom dead he's losing his mind more and more , he even blinded himself to not see anymore of this .
He then heard a loud screaming from far away .
"LORD TOXOTIS !!!!!!!"
"That voice ... It's ... OSO !!!!"
Then he hears a loud blast and a scream .
Oso is dead .
Toxotis goes insane as he finally unleashes his noble authority and destroys everything ...

                  Chapter 64 : End