Part 4

"No am I supposed to..?" Who the heck does this guy thing he is besides being a massive cockhead
"I am Greyson Hughes, I suppose you could regard me as a gang leader for the mafia in this country" the authority practically oozed from his pores. Only me, with my luck would get mixed up with this type of shit.
"I will make you a deal, you have to stay here until this man is wakes up and if he does your free to go, easy deal right?" He posed a small smirk dancing at the corner of his mouth.
"Fine." I mumbled as a response.
He released the fence, allowing me to gain some space back after being entrapped between his arms. He looked down at me, almost studying me before grabbing my forearm and walking me rather harshly back to where the man was lying practically on his death bed. At this point I was  begging for him to do a miracle and wake up, I want to get out of this hell hole and as far as possible from this imbecile. He pushed me down onto an outdoor couch that was on the deck just outside the mans room. He proceeds to make conversation with the men at the table a few meters away that appear to be playing card game. It appeared as though he was almost normal, wait hold the phone. This man is far from normal, he is a blood gang leader. I tried to remain alert and attentive but after working an 18hr shift and then this absolute disaster of a call out, I fell asleep.
I woke up to a man shouting rather aggressively at another. It took me a minute to get my bearings. An older man, I know this man from somewhere...
He is the bloody biggest donor for the hospital, Mr Hughes. This is not good at all! He was yelling at the man on his death bed while Grayson stood with arms crossed leaning against the wall, he had a frown on his face, clearly unimpressed by the situation. The other men stood at what seems to be an alert stance, cross looks on their faces, very different to how they were just before when playing cards.
I shifted my position closer to the door to make out the conversation.
"Where is the drive, Edgar" Mr Hughes voice thundered
"It is long gone, you will not find it !" The man on the beds voice was weak and shallow. Selfishly I thought thank god is he awake I can leave now, although I know he requires further treatment.
"Enough! I do not need you tell me I will find it myself you bastard" he then proceeded to with draw a concealed firearm and without a second thought he pull the trigger. The mans blood ricocheted around the room, I was horrified! I had just seen a man murdered!
A loud gasp left my lips, Grayson's eyes locked with mine, his frown deepening. That's it I'm out of here these people are insane.
I ran for my life, disoriented from the noise of the gun, my sense of direction was rather skewed but it didn't necessarily matter as long as I found a way out. I could the thud of foot steps behind me
"We have to get her!" His voice resounded. Shivers quaked at me bones. My breathing was thin and coming short. I had made some distance before his arm encapsulated my waist halting my escape from these lunatics. He moved so that we were inside the jumping area, releasing me but not before gripping my upper arms. I was facing him a fury burned within my eyes whereas his just held curiosity.
"Let me go you absolute asshole!
You promised you would let me go once he woke up, he was awake before you/he .. he ... he killed him"
I cried, my voice shaking but fury edging my tone.
"Granted you were not suppose to see that but now I cannot let you go, you have seen too much !" He spoke with a calm tone. How the frick is he calm this is not normal!
"Let the fuck go of me now !" I yanked against his grip on my arms, trying to get the hell away from him.
"I cannot do that, you are not going anywhere!" His voice boomed, I could sense his patience was wearing thin with me. Good I hope it is, as my patience for this whole thing ran out hours ago. I continued to resist his hold until he let out a slight groan of frustration before he repositioned and threw me over his shoulder. I hit his back and attempted to kick him but he placed a muscular arm over my legs preventing any movement. His long strides, moved us into the barn, before placing me down in one of the stalls. He pushed me back before walking out and locking the door. I ran to the bars that lined the door, shaking them, in a hope to move them.
"You cannot keep me here, this is against my will, this is fricking kidnapping. You will go to jail, my brother will arrest you!" I screamed at him tears were beginning to well at the corner of my eyes
"Your brother will have to find you first, love" his smirk plastered on his face, triumph was evident on his features and with that he practically waltzed out of the barn leaving my alone in the stall with just some hay and my thoughts.