Old Acquaintances

----Continuing at Mo Manor-----

The angel then took out his flute and played. Soon the hand was overpowered. He sealed it away in a qiankun pouch(endless pit pouch)

Wei Wuxian thought, 'Since when did Lan Zhan start playing flute?'

'Did he miss me, is that why?'

Just then the angel finally graced the earth with their holy feet, and moved closer. He realized that he had celebrated a little too soon. It was not his Lan Zhan, but his older brother, Lan XiChen, title Zewu-Jun, current sect leader of Lan Sect. They looked like twins but the older had a calming look with a gentle smile while the younger had stoic face set in ice.

Time to leave.

But when has he ever been that lucky ?

Curse this weak body for all that ! Just as he was about to flee scared that he would be recognised and of course killed, he collapsed!

So embarrassing !

Just with a little too fast turn h-he  col-lap-se-d . 

Someone get him a handful of water. So he can die and not have to bear the aftermath of this embarrassing little stunt.

He was internally chanting that Let him slip by and no one notices him. But as he opened his eyes, he could see the Lan Sect disciples gathering around him asking if he was alright.

'I have just been reincarnated after god knows how many years, and the first thing i meet with is a goddamn kick with some abuses feels like nostalgia. I had not yet even come to terms with all those people I lost and could not even mourn properly that I had to be bound to massacre an entire family and said family but stroke of luck massacred in front of me within mere minutes, that too by a HAND?? and now  coming face to face with Lan Xichen, so similar to Lan Zhan, then this embarrassing incident that cannot be in the track record of Yiling Laozu. At All'

'So I can safely say that : No, I am not bloody alright!!!'

But outwardly he just said " I am okay, no need to worry" 

And just like the domino effect, the next events lined up ready to collapse(just like him) to give way to next in line.

Lan Sizhui stepped forward introducing him to the new addition to the group, " Zewu-jun, this is Mo XuanYu, Lady Mo's nephew. He has helped us greatly to hold up the situation till you arrived. Young Master Mo, this is our sect Leader Zewu-jun, courtesy Lan Xichen"

It was the calm, gentle smile again ," Is that so? Then Young Master Mo , we are very grateful for your assistance to these young disciples"

"No.. no he is just exaggerating. I hardly helped, it was all these disciples. I must say they are very talented and are trained well."

"Thank you" chorused the disciples.

"I must get going then. It would seem you have a lot on your plate right now."

"Ah!  Young Master Mo, we are greatly sorry for your loss. Even if it was dire circumstances that could not have been helped I would like to extend our help. You may come with us" Zewu-jun-the-ever-kind-and-helpful offered.

"That is awfully kind of you, but i don't want to be a hindrance or a burden on you"

"its no burden. I insist."