Facts

Fact 1: Keith knows more about Avrigg's suicide attempt then Maisey does due to their time in the Quantum Abyss and because Avrigg never really told Maisey until after the interview. Keith actually got to live the scene with her because of the Quantum Abyss and respected that she didn't want her sister to know the details of it because it would hurt her a lot.

Fact 2: Avrigg never told anyone but Romelle about Osamende because besides the fact that she did love her because she was ashamed of getting with another toxic partner and didn't want to be seen as stupid since she already felt stupid.

Fact 3: the reason Moudol liked Avrigg so much right away was because she was slightly attracted to her but Moudol never made a move because she doesn't want to be with someone.

Fact 4: Avrigg was the first one to notice the spark between Keith and Maisey, she already saw it at the Garrison and knew that they'd be perfect for each other.

Fact 5: I originally planned on having Maisey's father leaving Maisey and Cassiopeia behind and then having his own family when Maisey finds him but decided that wasn't really relevant to his character so I left it out and made him a paranoid man living in isolation to hide from Lotor.

Fact 6: Maisey's father never reached out to her anymore after he ran into her and Keith at the grave of her mother in the first book. He eventually went mad and died because of it. Maisey never finds out about his death.

Fact 7: I choose to have Luri and Paul born on August 23rd so they would both have a piece of their parents, Maisey being born in August as well and Keith being born on october 23rd. Therefor the 23rd day of the month.

Fact 8: Luri knew she was bisexual when she was fourteen.

Fact 9: Paul is straight.

Fact 10: I choose to have Aresa and her son Agis to have a nickname for Allura to make it more special when Keith and Maisey would name their daughter after her. I got that idea from my own nephew who couldn't prenounce my name when he was younger and therefor called me Deedee instead of my actual name which is Desteny.

Fact 11: I plan on having more female villains in the New Age book.

Fact 12: Erity and Paul thought they were cousins for the first four to five years of their lives and when they discovered they weren't they knew they were just best friends, not related in any way.

Fact 13: Luri never got together with Reyan Griffin even though I've hinted at a relationship between them in the last chapter of Dark Pasts, Bright Futures.

Fact 14: the reason I started watching voltron was because I had seen edits on Instagram about it and thought it looked intresting. I watched seven seasons in three days and had to wait for the eight season to be released two/three months later.

Fact 15: Avrigg felt very protective over Tallis despite the fact that Tallis could take care of herself.

Fact 16: I originally wrote a different Voltron fanfiction which I never posted anywhere, and I'm glad I didn't because it was awful.

Fact 17: I had to kill off Tallis because I never mentioned her in Dark Pasts, Bright Futures. Same with Ascha.

Fact 18: I mostly write my chapters during the night because my mind works better. I am not a morning person if I can avoid the morning I will.

Fact 19: I originally planned on Keith and Maisey to have another daughter but decided she would be irrelevant so I just sticked with the twins.

Fact 20: the last character of the voltron next generation that I created was Erity Shirogane. Paul was the first.

Fact 21: Luri breaks some of Shiro's records from the Garrison, which makes Shiro and Keith quite proud.

Fact 22: Paul gets more of the calm sides of his parents and Luri gets the more aggressive sides of her parents. Which means she's sassy and has anger issues and he is more calculated and quiet.

Fact 23: I originally planned on having Avrigg be a part of Lotor's crew but decided to place her with the Blades instead since it would fit her character more.

Fact 24: I originally planned on killing Avrigg off after the sisters were reunited.

Fact 25: Moudol isn't an actual sociopath since she does care about the wellbeing of the universe but she does lack emotions due to her past with her family, she has a hard time understanding certain types of emotions.