Warnings, Explanation, and everything leading up to the start of the story

-Warnings-

This story contains blood...maybe a little bit of gore...and...hmm that's about it. Wait, it's gonna be cringe as well.

But seriously, if you are triggered by these things I suggest you go find a better book to read. (Or you can stay, but I don't want you dying).

-Explanation-

Dream is dying of a curse and the only way he can survive is soul-binding.

When someone soul-binds, they basically become the same person.

You connect souls.

However, if you are dying of a disease or something else, the person you soul-bind with will not get infected or die.

-Everything leading up to Chapter 1 (Summary time)-

So, basically Ranboo cursed Dream and Dream soul-binded with Ranboo and Dream let power control him and Dream un-soul-binded with boob boy and now Dream's dead.

So now, Ranboo's evil and shit. The good side, against Ranboo is called Mantopia. Ranboo's side is called Free SMP. There's a third party for those who aren't involved with the war. They don't really have a name, but I call them 'Safe Haven'.

Mantopia:

Phil

Techno

Niki

Sam

Bad

Hannah

Ant

Puffy

Punz

Free SMP:

Ranboo

Tubbo

Tommy

Fundy

Quackity

Charlie

Foolish

Purpled

Wilbur

Yogurt

Safe Haven:

Sapnap

George

Dream XD

H-Bomb

Mexican Dream

Allysa

ConnerEatsPants

Eret

Karl

Callahan

Yogurt

---

Hey, this is my AU. If you want to write about it, or use it in anyway just credit me. I really don't care if you use it, just credit me.

-Feral