(7) Pen Pals

Meanwhile, at a peaceful place, many members of the Dream SMP lay in wait for the war to end.

"Have you heard the rumors?" George asked Sapnap.

"About what? Because it depends. There are lots about what's going on in Mantopia/Free SMP and whatnot." He responded.

"About Punz and Technoblade."

"No, but do tell."

"Well...it's not much, but there have been some conversations about it," George explained. "Rumors are that Techno killed Punz, took his heart or something, and then the whole body just disappeared!"

"What?! He would never. I didn't really know him all that well, but he wouldn't kill people who were on his side!" Sapnap argued.

"Well, I didn't make it up, or make it happen! I just heard about it!"

Sapnap sighed. "I know I shouldn't get so worked up about things that I voluntarily decided to not be a part of, but...I mean, Come on! That's bizarre!"

"Georgie! Someone's here to visit, they go by Mint. Should I let them in?" DreamXD called from the entrance.

"Mint?" Sapnap asked, "Who's that?"

"We've been exchanging letters, she's a part of the war." George rushed to the door, "Let her in, XD!"

The door opened, and Mint the totem walked in.

"Mint...you look...different than I expected...much, much taller, that's for sure." George laughed.

"Oh, I'm a totem, did I forget to mention that?" Mint grinned.

George laughed. "Well, that's a detail that you maybe should include before I meet you in person."

"Um, excuse me, but...why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be part of the war? They may need you out there. Who's side are you on?" Sapnap jumped in, interrupting them.

"I'm here because I need a distraction. I'd much rather be hanging out with my friends than planning how to blow up an entire castle," Mint explained.

"Blowing up a castle?" Sapnap questioned.

"Yes, now no more of that," Mint laughed, "I really hate being this tall," She looked at George and Sapnap, then at DreamXD.

"So," George began. "What's going on out there? Or would you rather talk about something else?" He asked.

"Well...I think Punz died, at least...that's what Vixen said she hea-er...you don't know who Vixen is, do you? Well...I've already started up another conversation, so...let's just talk about something other than war, that would be nice."

"Okay...then, who's Vixen? I swear the name sounds kinda familiar." George asked.

"Well, you may have heard of her before. She's actually Fundy's daughter, so..."

"Oh? Wait...but...I-I thought that they canceled the marriage after I...y'know..." George said awkwardly.

"After you what?" Mint asked. "I pretty much just began getting involved with other people's lives. Wilbur kept me inside for most of my life. Something about how the world is so cruel."

"Um...I kinda-" George began.

"He kissed Dream before the marriage was official...he objected, and then took Dream into a corner and...kissed him," Sapnap interjected.

"Oh...alright, well...I kinda barely have even seen Fundy or gotten involved with his life until I joined the war, so...I wouldn't really know much or how it worked out. Besides, he gets really quiet whenever it's brought up, I hear from Vixen."