(10) Sanity's Loss

"So Sam's dead?" Phil looked at the small, lime green creeper statue standing proudly on his desk. It was decorated with golden accessories, "I knew I shouldn't have let him go out there by himself."

He carefully reached towards it as if it was going to attack with a ferocious roar and sharp claws that could cut through even the toughest of materials.

"I mean...yes. He was missing his heart and various other organs..." Hannah reported.

Phil sighed and put his face into his hands. "We'll never win the war like this; the numbers decreasing and that, y'know mate?"

Hannah nervously nodded, "I'm so tired of this war sh!t too, Phil."

***

"What does she even see in Safe Haven? It's just a bunch of dumb bystanders who are interested in watching people die!" Vixen complained to the pictures on her wall.

She spotted a familiar polaroid hanging on by a piece of tape.

It was a picture of Mint laughing at the feathers hanging from Vixen's mouth. She could practically hear the laughter.

She turned around, looking at her queen-sized bed. There was a fox plushie with feathers hanging from its mouth. At this point, it was nearly falling apart. Not because of poor craftsmanship, but because she loved it.

Vixen slowly picked up the soft animal, "Oh Mint...you dumb tall @ss totem..." She laughed as she felt a salty tear drip down her cheek.

'I should say sorry', Vixen realized, 'What I said was wrong...as wrong as her trying to stay with the Safe Haven b!_ches.'

She walked down the corridor lined with gold and netherite statues. Vixen walked down the hall clutching the fox stuffed animal, and waiting in her room was Mint holding her elongated totem plushie.

Meanwhile, with Tommy.

Tap...tap...tap.

Tommy glanced at the window from which the sound was coming. Outside the window was a pigman clutching two bottles filled with various body parts.

"Oh...Hey T-Techno. Whatcha got there?"

"Sacrifices, come with me?"

"I-I'd rather not, thank you."

"Well then..." Techno smiled widely, "See you soon, Tomathy Innit Minecraft." He dived off of the window seal.

"Don't call me Tomathy!" Tommy called into the dark night filled with shimmering dots of light.

"He's after me?" Tommy wondered. "I should report this."

Tommy ran towards Ranboo's office.

"Ran!" He burst into the office, seeing the sleeping ender boy.

"Oh...I should move him into his room, huh?" Tommy latched onto the thought that Techno was after him.

"Oh hey, Toms." Tubbo stepped into the room, "Enjoy watching my boo sleep?"

"What! I wasn't watching him sleep, I was debating on waking him up!"

"Well shut up or you will wake him!" Tubbo commanded. "Now grab his legs, help me carry this b!_ch."

"Okay, Okay!"

***

"Hey Nikita, darling! I'm here to check on you!" Puffy opened the door to their shared room, holding various french pastries and two cups of tea.