Author Note

All characters, personalities, some quotes and ideas, I give full credit to the amazing Cassandra Clare, author of "The Infernal Devices", "The Mortal Instruments" and a fair few more. Characters and personalities are taken from the book series "The Infernal Devices". Do not take any other features from this book without permission and/or credit with the exception of brief quotations in reviews.

Basically do not copy my work.

-

This book is a novel, using the names from the book series "Infernal Devices" by Cassandra Clare. Some quotes and locations have also been used. It does not matter if you haven't read this series as the events in this novel do not correlate.

I should say that I'm Australian so I spell words such as favourite and colour as so. These aren't spelling mistakes, just the way words are spelt here. If you have any questions regarding how high school works or money in Australia, I'm more than happy to clarify :)

I haven't written anything on here in a very long time, so constructive criticism is greatly encouraged. I started writing this little novel years ago, and am now re-writing it and will have finished it all by the time I upload this. I apologise for any cringe quotes my 16 year old self came up with that I cannot be bothered to re-write.

If you haven't already, I strongly suggest to check out Cassandra Clare's work as it's amazing and is the complete inspiration for this.

Without any other comments, I hope you enjoy "Catastrophic Love"

{Madi}