𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝟐𝟎𝟓𝟔

•ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴘᴇᴇᴅsᴛᴇʀᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ•

❝𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘴. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘴!❞

「ᗩᑎIᗰᗩ丅ᗴᗪ ₣𝙰𝙲𝙴 Ꮸ𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙼 : (𝘙𝘌𝘊𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘙) Yumehara Nozomi/Cure Dream from 𝘠𝘦𝘴 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘦 5 𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘦」

「ᖇᗴᗩᒪ ᒪIᖴᗴ ₣𝙰𝙲𝙴 Ꮸ𝙻𝙰𝙸𝙼 : Riley Rasmussen」
━━━━༻෴༺━━━━
Bᴀsɪᴄ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
━━━━༻෴༺━━━━
𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 : Tanalie Claire Allen
𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞(𝐬):
෴ Tantan
෴ Tannie
෴ Ana
෴ Claire

𝐀𝐠𝐞 : 14 (2056), 18 (2018)
━━༻෴༺━━
𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆
━━༻෴༺━━
෴ timid at first
෴ hyper like her older brother
෴ always trying her best
෴ just a smol hurt bean
෴ seen many things,
෴ tends to hide her hurting side
෴ sweet and caring
෴ acts mature for her age
෴ childish when it comes to cute
things
━━━༻෴༺━━━
𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
━━━༻෴༺━━━
𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 : Green
𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 : 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 : Orange
𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐞 : Fair
━━━༻෴༺━━━
𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀
━━━༻෴༺━━━
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 :
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 : Don Allen (father)
𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬) : Bart Allen (brother)
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞(𝐬) :
Barry Allen (paternal grandfather)
Iris W. Allen (paternal grandmother)
Dawn Allen (aunt)
Wally West (first cousin)
Rudy West (great uncle)
Mary West (great aunt)
Jay Garrick (legal guardian)

𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝(𝐬)
Klarion the Witch Boy (2056)
Megan (2016-present)

𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡/𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 : Kaldur Ahm (also her husband in 2056)

━━━━༻෴༺━━━━
𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱
━━━━༻෴༺━━━━
𝟚𝟘𝟝𝟞 : In 2056, Tanalie was born in the year where Reach and Dark Blue Beetle won against the heroes. Tanalie was born the same day as Bart, her brother who is older than her by 2 minutes. Sadly, Tanalie was separated from Bart at the age of 9 and fended for herself that is until she bumped into one of the hidden heroes alive was Kaldur'ahm aka Aqualad. Then Kaldur took her in and definitely raised her even trained her how to fight any Atlantian if ever she encounters one. At age 14, apparently was the right age in Atlantian culture to be bethrode. He gave a Atlantian necklace to Tanalie. Suddenly, someone attacked them as it was one of Reach's agents. Kaldur forced Tanalie to leave since Kaldur was not wearing a Inhibinator Collar like Tanalie. He couldnt take it off but turned off the tracking mechanism on it. Tanalie had to leave crying as she held the necklace in her hands and as she got far away enough, she felt a bond snap within which made her cry harder as she ran to nowhere honestly.

In the midst of her running, she bumped into the last villain alive, Klarion the Witch Boy. Klarion was not wearing the inhibitor collar made by Reach to prevent any person or being to access their powers.

Tanalie was taken in by Klarion in a abandoned house he designed. He managed to lay low for so many years against Reach after they betrayed the Light. Klarion taught Tanalie basic non-magic using lessons since if things were different, Tanalie's magic would be different than his own. Klarion noticed the Atlantian Necklace she has, to one of the rare moments he and Teekl show sadness for Tanalie. Klarion was aware there was little heroes in hiding around the world the Reach took control over.

Sadly, Klarion was found by Reach and Dark Blue Beetle that Klarion wanted to keep his new companion safe. He hid Tanalie in a special hidden closet that can not be detected by Dark Blue Beetle. Tanalie saw how they killed Klarion and Teekl as she remained hidden. True to Klarion's word, Tanalie was not discovered by them. After a few hours, Tanalie left that house, crying her heart out.

At some point, Tanalie is smart as her father, Don Allen and paternal grandfather, Barry Allen. Tanalie made her own time machine in the house Klarion designed and also made her super hero suit.

𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟞 : Tanalie's time machine arrived in the past just three weeks after Bart's arrival. Bart, who was definitely surprised and relieved to see his little sister alive and well and came to the past to help. Tanalie was also DNA tested like Bart and proved to be right. Tanalie acted almost like Bart although it was painfully obvious on who she likes in The Team. Always hidden under her shirts was the necklace from Kaldur back in her time. Bart found out secretly and just comforted hug his sister.

Sadly, there is still trauma within Tanalie whenever she saw Jaime Reyes as Blue Beetle since Klarion was killed by his evil counterpart. Still, Tanalie helped the best she could using her speed and secret magic that she was surprised she could do. She helped the best she can and it was always 100% effort she gives to help the Team.

As the Team was half way through their mission and Blue Beetle was controlled Tanalie froze before she and Bart got hit by Blue Beetle. Yep, trauma was there. Although, the moment the Team saw Tanalie cry was when Wally died for the Crysalis. Tanalie was very slow that it the Crysalis extra powers was hitting her. Wally literally slowed his own speed to protect his niece. Zatanna confronted her privately about her magic but never told anyone who was her mentor in 2056.
━━━༻෴༺━━━
𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙊 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙎
━━━༻෴༺━━━
ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖 : Momentum
ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝕊𝕪𝕞𝕓𝕠𝕝 : Momentum Icon
𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖 : a mix of martial
arts & aikado
𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝/𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕊𝕖𝕥 : sensory skill
━━━━༻★༺━━━━
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs & ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs
━━━━༻★༺━━━━
෴ Tanalie possess Super Speed like the family but sadly she is very slow. Slower than Wally.

෴ she also possesses magic casting abilities. It is the Light and White version of Klarion's magic. (2056)

 (2056)