丅ᕼᗴ ᑭᖇᗝᗰIᔕᗴ Iᑎ ੨੦ƼϬ

ᎯᏖᎻᎾᏒ ᏁᎾᏖᎬ/ᏖᎨᏢᏕ : this is my take on Atlantean culture. I figured Atlanteans would be MORE romantic than human culture.

• They consider the age to court or be engaged to someone is at 14 years old. I know in Human Cultures is underage BUT it is only for courting or engagement the actual wedding would be when the one they are courting is at age 18.

𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐒/𝐉𝐄𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ;

ᔕᗴᗩᔕᕼᗴᒪᒪᔕ — ᴘᴇʀᴍɪssɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ
ᗷᖇᗩᑕᗴᒪᗴ丅ᔕ — ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ
ᑭᗴᑎᗪᗩᑎ丅ᔕ — ᴇɴɢᴀɢᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ, sᴏᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ 18 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴏʟᴅ.
ᖇIᑎǤᔕ — ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ

AND 𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃/𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 BLUEPULSE!!!!!!

Thats about it! Please no hate, just love! Also vote please! 💜
   ༻ •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  • ༻

         It was one of the rare occassions the Team had a day off. Now that Bart and Tanalie have settled down in Barry and Iris' house and the two started school which was not a problem for the siblings given they are slightly smart. What surprised them the most even Bart that Tanalie has a nice singing voice.

Okay, this day off vacation is after Reach attempted invasion on Earth and they were on one of Bruce's private beach island and yes the League was also there. Tanalie had told Alissa what had happened, she returned the Pendant to Kaldur and to completely break the bond is to let the items float on the ocean. Alissa was upset at Kaldur but Tanalie assured her, she wanted it. She didnt want to keep him shackled to a Promise that was made by his Future self if he doesnt feel the same.

At the beach, everyone was having fun, much to everyone's shock Bruce organized this. As Clark and Alfred was mostly grilling the meat for burgers, the Leaguers watched the Team have fun.

"Tannie!" Alissa called out as they were playing beach volleyball against Wally and Dick. To everyone's shock, Tanalie did not rely on her speed at all and mostly use her normal skills surprising everyone as well. Tanalie hit the ball over the net with her no power self shocking Wally and Dick making them win.

"Ah, so crash! We won!" Tanalie squealed and hugged Alissa happily. Wally's jaw dropped at Tanalie being naturally good. Even the Leaguers who was watching was surprised. Barry as well was shocked.

"Hey Bart, is your sister always like that?" Barry asks Bart who was eating with Jaime. Bart nodded.

"Sis had worn the Inhibitor collar longer than me so she used her natural talent." Bart explains. Jaime blinks.

"Cariño, is it always like that for Tanalie?" Jaime asks. Tanalie is aware both of them dating and tries not to 3rd wheel all the time. Bart nodded.

"Yeah, I mean we were separated as kids. So I guess she is used to it." Bart explains as the League understood how Tanalie was adjusting. Then Arthur and Mera saw Kaldur watching the team have fun but mostly sees him staring at the Speedsterette. No one knew Tanalie returned the bracelet.

"What?! Howw!?" Wally exclaimed making Tanalie laugh and give a playful wink. Alissa smirks.

"Were just better uncle Wally." Alissa said as Dick shakes his head chuckling at his own daughter.