丅ᖇᑌ丅ᕼ ᗝᖴ ᒪᗝᐯᗴ 2 & 丅ᕼᗴ ᖇᗴᒎᗴᑕ丅Iᗝᑎ

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝟐 𝐎𝐅 : ᗴᑎᗪǤᗩᗰᗴ & 丅ᖇᑌ丅ᕼ ᗝᖴ ᒪᗝᐯᗴ 1
   ༻ •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  • ༻

* 𝖆𝖙 ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ʙᴀʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛᴏᴡᴇʀ *

         As everyone got Tanalie at medical bay, hooked up on a oxygen and mask, it was peculiar for everyone even Flash. The League was also there and looked at Flash.

"What is it?" Diana asks looking at Barry.

"Its odd. She's a Speedster. But why is she healing slowly?" Barry said very confused.

"Slowly? But isnt it normal?" Arthemis asks looking at Wally.

"Comparing my speed. Yes. For some reason Tanalie is healing slower than normal." Wally said very confused as well. Bart stayed quiet and looked at his sister worriedly. Kaldur looked at the unconscious orange haired speedsterette.

Jaime looked at Tanalie worriedly and gently pats Bart's back.

"She'll be okay, hermano" Jaime said encouraging the future speedster. Bart tried to smile at the reassurance but it wasnt enough. He knew some things his sister likes to push limits considering her speed limit and whatnot.

The League was surprised at what Barry said. It was true, even if Wally was slower than him but Bart can match Barry's speed and then Tanalie is slower than Wally.

"How did she learn to fight an Atlantean?" Arthur asks suddenly. Everyone blinks surprised at Arthur then the Team even Kaldur looks at Bart. Jaime blinks surprised.

"Tanalie fought an Atlantean?" Jaime asks surprised. Megan nodded at Jaime.

"She fought Kaldur before. Tannie fought back like she 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 how to fight against one.." Megan said. Alissa and Haley stayed quiet since Tanalie made them promise not to tell anyone. Bart blinks as everyone looked at him.

"... Bart." Barry said worriedly. Bart looked at their worried yet curious looks then he sighed.

"Did she tell you?" Bart asks Alissa and Haley. They nodded at Bart. Dick was surprised at his own daughter knew the reason as Hal was also surprised at Haley.

"She made us promise not to tell anyone" Alissa reasoned as Haley nodded in agreement. "Do you want to tell them?" Haley asks Bart. Bart nodded.

"Alright. As you can see us both came from the future..." Bart started and saw everyone listenting attentively. "Me and Tannie were separated at the age of around I dont know 9. Reach had control of everything. Heroes died even villains who turned against the Reach." Bart said arms crossed as the memories came back to him. Everyone listened worried yet shocked.

"Tannie's speed wasnt developed when they put the Inhibitor collar on her. To stop from using her abilities, Bad Beetle..took her to the other side of the city supposedly to kill her but... The Aqualad in my time saved her then. Took her in as Aqualad in my time was one of the heroes in hiding." Bart explained half of it.

"In hiding?" Dick asks curious yet confused.

"Reach controlled everything in my time. No one could do anything. Earth was a waste land." Bart said to them with a serious look, arms crossed over his chest, calming down. Jaime gently put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"What happened next, hermano?" Jaime asks for once Khaji Da was silent as if listening, Khaji Da wont admit but he has a soft spot for the Speedster sibling, a soft spot for Bart in a companion ship like way as for Tanalie in a familial relationship way.