丅ᕼᗴ ᑎIǤᕼ丅ᗯIᑎǤ ᗷᗴᗩᖇ

༻ •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  • ༻
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘷𝘴 𝘙𝘰𝘣𝘪𝘯. This is basically a filler, my own version with a mix of YJ in it. Sorry if this bothers you leave my story.
   ༻ •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  • ༻

         After the incident of meeting Damian, Bruce's son who is a bit older than Alissa. Alissa was only 9 when she started to help Dick out as Nightwing. Her hero name is  Amethyst. Alissa recently started classes in Gotham Elementary School and honestly, she hasnt made any friends as a lot of people wanted to use her to get close to Dick or Bruce. So she became mostly Anti Social.

There was some crimes happening in between the time Damian is with Bruce now officially. Crimes about kids being kidnapped around the ages of 6-10 years old. Dick was worried. Of course he is. Alissa is only 9 and mostly rollerskates back home, yes Alissa treats the apartment as her home. Dick suspected that this was related again to a unknown group that was experimenting on kids to be super humans just like his friend, Connor. Dick was at home as well waiting for Alissa to come home but honestly the former Boy Wonder feels... very uneasy right now. Then he got up and decided to meet with Alissa half way.

Anyways, Alissa was heading home after a day at school and another day avoiding some gold diggers and fake friends. Anyways, as she was skating back home, Alissa sensed she was being followed, glancing sideways calmly and as discreet as she can, she saw a black car following her. Alissa gripped her bag tightly and stayed calm, she cant use her skills or powers in public without her costume so she skated a bit faster. Clutching her bag as she skated slowly increasing the speed and the black car also sped up just a bit. Alissa was internally panicking and kept her pace, clutching the handles of her bag then saw her father from afar. Her eyes widen but also relieved as well seeing her dad. As she was about to skate faster to meet Dick, one of the men from the black car jumped out and grabbed her from the arms. Alissa yelled.

"Let go!" Alissa struggled and of course she used the self defense kick that Dick taught her.

Dick, who jogged out of the apartment towards the usual way Alissa took heading home, he saw a familiar red hair and Gotham Elem uniform and was relieved for a second until he tensed seeing as a black car was following his daughter. Running faster, he went towards them and heard Alissa scream then saw her fight back.

The man that was hit by Alissa's kick got pissed.

"You fucking brat." The man said pissed taking out a knife as Alissa gripped her bag tighter then Dick was near enough and kicked a lid of the garbage can to the man holding Alissa by the arm. The metal lid hit the man, making him let go of Alissa's arm as the red head ran to Dick with the bag shaking slightly. Dick kept an arm around her shoulder as Alissa hid behind him.

The audience were people who has witnessed Dick's protectiveness on his daughter.

"Lets go!" The man in the car screamed at the groaning man and stood up groaning getting in the car as one of the audience called the police. Dick was pissed as they were the same unknown group doing experiments on the kids they kidnapped to experiment on.

"Papa" Alissa sobbed quietly. Dick froze just a second since Alissa hasnt called him that. Dick got over his shock and gently kneels down and holding her shoulders.

"Hey hey I'm here. You did great in trying to defend yourself." Dick said softly to the young girl. Alissa blinks at Dick and nodded softly and hugs him. Dick hugs him back.

Soon, the GCPD arrived with Detective Gordon, then Alissa mentioned the car's plate number. Dick looks at Alissa surprised with Detective Gordon.

"You sure, kiddo?" Dick asks Alissa as Alissa nodded seriously. Gordon looks at the two father daughter and nodded. The kid has Photographic memory which is handy as Gordon got the car's plate number and it was accurate.

         Afterwards, Dick took Alissa back to the apartment. Alissa was already a partner (not a sidekick, he doesnt want Alissa to be in his shadow but in his guidance) he didnt want Alissa to experience the thing he did with Bruce. Anyways, he had a special surprise for Alissa.

"Hey kiddo" Dick called out as Alissa was wearing a red hoodie and pants for a 9 year old girl she was not like other girls being girly and all. Alissa looks at Dick.

"Yes, papa?" Alissa said walking towards him. Dick smiles hiding something behind him. Alissa blinks confused as Dick smiles at her.

"I know you adore Nightwing and I know your worried. So.." Dick said softly and showed her a hand made Nightwing bear. Half blur and black with the same mask as Nightwing and also his symbol. Alissa gasped so cutely that made Dick almost coo cutely at Alissa. The young red head carefully took the bear and hugged it close as it was a soft bear and very huggable. Dick smiles.

"Press the Nightwing symbol

"Press the Nightwing symbol." Dick said as Alissa blinks and nodded then pressed the Nightwing symbol. As soon as she pressed the Nightwing symbol, a recording of Dick's voice is heard.

❝ʜᴇʏ ᴋɪᴅᴅᴏ. ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪ ᴡᴏɴᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ. ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴅɪᴅɴᴛ ɪ? ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴋɪᴅᴅᴏ❞

The voice message said that as Alissa got teary eyed as she hugged the bear closer. Dick smiles.

"If you press it again it'll connect to my earpiece but only if your in danger, kiddo" Dick said seriously. Alissa listened and nodded at Dick. The former Boy Wonder smiles and gently ruffles her hair.

"Come on. We're going to Wayne manor to meet your Grumpy Grandpa and also Alfred." Dick said as Alissa nodded getting her gold and white book of her cards. Her bag she always carried has all three books of cards inside. Then she also carried the bear with her.

Dick chuckles holding Alissa's hand heading to his car, Alfred will kill him if they take the motorbike. Alissa hugged the bear close as Dick drove his car to Wayne Manor since Bruce wants to meet Alissa and also help Damian socialize. It wont go well Dick was sure of that. No one of them knew why Dick took in Alissa.