ᏒᎯᎶᎬ, ᏠᎬᎯᏝᎾᏬᏕᎽ & ᏝᎨᏁᎶᎬᏒᎨᏁᎶ ᖴᎬᎬᏝᎨᏁᎶᏕ

༻ •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  • ༻
A bit of a Author Note : Zeith is a OC (mild role as Kaldur's rival). Zeith is an Atlantean. One of the candidates to be Aquaman's Protege but was not chosen by him since Aquaman picked Kaldur.
   ༻ •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  • ༻

         As Tanalie recovered fully from her mild coma and returning the pendant to Kaldur that night she cried her eyes out to Bart. In Mount Justice, everyone was relaxing since their mission was a success against some left over members of the Light namely Ra's al Ghul some of Batman's arch villains.

"You know.. I dont think Kal has gotten over Tula." Wally said as the team looked at Wally. Even the newer ones mostly Tanalie and Alissa.

"What do you mean?" Megan asks curiously. Wally ate his burger.

"I mean, Tula looks like Tanalie." Wally said a bit insensitive. Arthemis face palmed at Wally. Dick was shocked Wally would say that. Bart was surprised and looks at Tanalie.

"Sis—" Bart started to speak but Tanalie put down her pizza slice.

"I need some air. Finish it without me." Tanalie said in a hurry and dashed away to the beach. Everyone was shocked at what Wally would say. Wally kept eating and blinks.

"What? What did I do?" He saw them looking at him.

"Do you have to be insensitive Wally?!" Arthemis said whacking him behind the head. Wally yelped.

"Ow!" He rubs his head. "What do you mean?"

"You do know Tannie has a crush on Kaldur? Considering she was engaged to his future self!" Alissa snapped sassily with a cold glare. Wally gulped at Dick's daughter can be very scary.

"She returned the pendant to him." Bart said as Jaime looked surprised and looks at his boyfriend.

"Cariño. Are you sure?" Jaime asks. Bart nodded eating.

"I rarely see my sister cry. By rare I mean she never lets anything get to her. The night she woke up from the coma after the chrysalis incident. She cried to me since Kaldur mentioned he isnt ready for the promise engagement" Bart explains. Everyone was shocked except Alissa.

"And now you compared Tannie to a dead crush of Kaldur! How bout think how she felt!" Alissa snapped at Wally. Wally yelped and hid behind Dick. Megan was surprised at Alissa.

"I didnt mean to.." Wally said with a pout. Alissa sighs.

"Should we follow her?" Connor asks.

"No. Let her clear her head. Its hard to forget a First Love." Bart said cuddling Jaime. Jaime nodded and hugs Bart.

Everyone went silent, it slipped their minds that Kaldur was Tanalie's first love.

•~❉ 𝙻𝙾𝙲 : 𝙱𝙴𝙰𝙲𝙷, 𝙼𝚃. 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙴 ❉~•

         Tanalie was at the beach after hearing that from Wally, tears welled up in her eyes as she sat on the sand, crying into her knees. In the future, Kaldur never mentioned Tula. Well, given that Mt. Justice is completely destroyed but still that hurts.

Suddenly, Tanalie heard Kaldur arguing calmly with someone, wiping her eyes, she stood up and walked to where Kaldur is. Hiding behind a large rock. Tanalie saw Kaldur arguing with someone. Looking a bit more closer from where she is hiding, she recognized him. Future Kaldur told her about his rival.. Zeith.