Chapter 1;

McKayla POV
Beep Beep Beep! There goes my alarm.
-
I turned it off then looked at the ceiling or should I say I looked up. Anyways,I realized it was the first day of High School.
-
So I got up and ran to my bathroom and got ready. Took a shower and did my makeup. Not too fancy just simple.
Then I wore some black skinny jeans that has a hole in the knee,a nirvana t-shirt and black converse. After that I straightened my hair.
-
After all of that I got my backpack and ran downstairs. Got a donut then walked to school.
-
When I was walking to school I was really nervous and eating my donut of course. Then I finally got to school. I was shaking like a scared dog. So I finally entered school. First. Day. Of. High. School. I was really lost,so I was just walking around to see if I could see anyone I knew. Then I bumped into someone,he had blue eyes,blonde hair and asdfghjkl he's just so beautiful and perfect!
-
Then he said,"Hey! Watch where you're going little girl!"
"Sorry." I said nervously.
-
Luke's POV
I bumped into a girl with hazel eyes and brunette hair. She looked so pretty but I didn't know what to say to her so I blurted out something mean to her. I couldn't think. She said sorry to me. She sounded scared. I feel really bad now.